" Sure is," he said, looking over the side of the ship. Thankful he didn't have his hat on as it would have been long gone by now with this wind up the front of the ship.

"Well look what we have here" a man behind us said making us turn towards him.

"Oh my god," Tae said looking amazed when he looked over his shoulder, "Robbie, is that you?" he asked looking at the man, his eyes scanning him to try to see if it really was him.

"In the flesh," the man so-called Robbie said grabbing Tae's hand pulling him in for a hug "and who's this?" he asked as they pulled away and noticed my standing a bit behind Tae.

"Oh this is my best friend Jimin," Tae said introducing me and Robbie.

" Nice to meet you," I said shaking his hand as he nodded, he was quite a well-built man. quite stocky in appearance with a small black beard to match his black hair. 

  After we talked with Robbie for a while about things, like how we even got on this ship for what seemed like hours,and how he and Taehyun actually knew each other. It was through his father as he was a close friend when Tae was younger but moved out of a village before I met him. Then a small flash of pink caught my eye, it was the boy from yesterday.

He was standing up on the higher part of the deck staring at the sun. He looked beautiful, with the sun reflecting off his perfect skin, a beautiful smile across his face...

Tae suddenly came in my view of the boy trying to see what I was staring at, and finally realized it was him.

"Pff, in your dreams lover boy. Ain't no change you end up with him" Tae said giving me a pat on the back knocking me out of a daze.

"What do you know," I said throwing a pout as I crossed my arms.

" I know that a boy like you ain't gonna end up with a boy like that" Tae said turning his attention back to the railing. I just sighed and realized he was probably right.

Yoongi's POV

After wandering around the ship for a while I decided to head to the top of the ship, I'd explored all that I could for now and I was getting pretty fed up of seeing so many walls as stupid as that sounded.

I eventually arrived at the top of the ship, the fresh sea air filling my lungs, making me feel a sense of being free unlike the inclosed atmosphere of int he ship. I headed over to the railing and just took it all in, the beautiful view and the amazing sun which was beginning to set across the horizon as it was winter and the day was drawing in. 

Looking over to the front of the ship by the railing, was the cheerful boy from yesterday with his friend. My heart skipped a beat when he turned sideways showcasing that killer smile of his, it was a wired feeling in my gut I'd never really felt before. But I didn't really mind it.

As I was getting lost in the staring at the boy, he looked over his shoulder and looked straight at me. For a minute I was stone-cold sober and I just froze. Then a quickly turned around back to his friend, I also dropped my gaze elsewhere. Sort of embarrassed for being caught staring at him.

Jimin's POV

As me and Tae both watched the sun starting to set, I heard a rumour amongst the deck that the captain was putting this ship to full speed and an idea popped into my head.

"Come on," I said to Tae, walking towards the front of the ship quickly before anyone could get there before us.

"What are you doing now," Tae asked as he followed me, not with the greatest of energy.