15 | Suspicion and surprise Visitor

Начните с самого начала

It was until he heard a knock on his door that he finally realized he was sketching Liam, sitting behind his window on the wooden windowpane, staring into the night sky, the moon giving the background a dimmed lighting.

"Sweetie?" His mothers soft voice appeared from the other side. "Yeah mum?" He replied after clearing his throat, quickly putting the sketch away.

"You have a visitor." Trisha said, making Zayn narrow his eyebrows. "Who is it?" He asked and stood up, walking to the door to open it.

"A girl." The lads eyes blew wide at that and he looked around his messy room. "Shît, okay I'll be right there!" He said and quickly picked up all the clothes and comics, stuffing them into his closet. He threw his action figures and everything geek related into a box, closing it and also stuffing it into his closet. He closed and locked it, sighing in relief before fixing his hair in the mirror, heading out his room.

He walked down the stairs to see Perrie standing down by the stairwell, talking to his father. He smiled. "Hey." He greeted her once he reached the end of the stairs, the blonde girl looking up at the lad.

"Hey." She grinned at him, biting her lip. "What are you doing here?" Zayn asked a little confused, leaning himself against the railing.

"I came to see you." Perrie smiled, clutching onto her books. "And you have your books with you because?" Zayn rose a brow, chuckling softly as he crossed his arms.

A small blush crept it's way on the girls pale cheeks. "I need help with the maths homework." She mumbled and looked down, her hair dangling in front of her face.

"Come on then love." Zayn smiled and motioned her to follow him, Perrie smiling at that. She waved at his parents and headed towards his room with him, looking around.

Yaser and Trisha both looked at each other. "She's bad news." The man said, Trisha sighing. "Let him realize it himself." She said softly and kissed her husbands cheek.

****

"Alright so what you gotta do is multiply seven hundred by nine then divide it by thirty and then add another fifty and what do you get?" Zayn asked her as they went through their maths homework, the blonde biting her lip.

"I don't know..." She trailed, blushing in embarrassment as Zayn chuckled. "It's easy Pez. This is practically fifth grade." He said softly and looked at her.

"I'm not good in maths." The girl groaned and leaned herself against him, resting her head on his shoulder. "It's two hundred and sixty babe." Zayn chuckled softly and shook his head, licking his lips as he looked down at her.

"Can we do something else other than math?" She asked him with a pout, looking up at him thought her thick lashes.

"Well, what do you have in mind?" Zayn asked and leaned himself against the headboard, watching as the girl got on his lap. "Oh I have a few things in mind." She smirked and placed her hands on his chest, biting her lip.

"Oh um really?" Zayn slightly cleared his throat, looking up at her with wide eyes. Perrie hummed and slowly started moving her hips a little, grinding herself against him.

Zayn placed his hands on her hips and groaned a little at that. "Perrie my parents—"

The blonde shushed him, placing her finger against his lips to shut him up. "Don't talk." She whispered into his ear, moving her lips down his stubbled jaw.

"But—" Perrie bit at his neck, cutting him off when his breath hitched in the back of his throat. He pursed his lips into a thin line as she slowly moved down, kissing and nipping at his tattooed chiseled chest once she lifted his shirt.

Zayn's eyes slowly fluttered close, his fingers finding their way tangled up in her curls. "Have you ever had sêx before?" She asked him against his skin, biting her lip as she rubbed her fingertips against them.

Zayn bit his lip and blushed a little at the question. "U— um no." He stuttered, shaking his head.

"Really?"

"No girl ever wanted me so." Zayn shrugged and cleared his throat, chewing his lip.

"Let's change that then." The blonde girl smirked, placing her fingers on the waistband of his sweats. "A— are you sure you don't want to g— go slow?" He stumbled over his words, gulping a little when she yanked his sweats down, exposing his boxers.

"And where's the fun in that?" Perrie giggled softly, biting her lip with a smirk when she brushed her fingers over his bulge. "I'll guide you through it, teach you the basics baby." She winked and soon pulled his boxers down, the lad gasping when his cøck sprung free.