Chapter 17

"Isn't it great! Brent is bringing me to a concert" Carlie Shouted through the phone making my ears bleed.

"Yes it is" i giggled "Listen i got to go..talk to you later!" i said before hanging up my phone.

As i was walking i heard a familiar voice " Jason Please" it was Candice she was crying her heart out and Jason brushed his fingers through his hair.

"Listen, i don't know what to say...but i'm sure it's not mine!" he shouted and let a frustrated sigh out.

i started to wonder what on earth they were talking about, i sighed and decided to trust Jason and continued to walk to the parking lot to unlock my car.

AND YAS MA PARENTS GAVE ME A CAR!.

**

~Jason's P.O.V~

while i was heading to my car Candice stopped me and pushed me backwards.

"what-" i was about to say before she cut me off.

"Listen..i don't know how to tell you this but...i'm pregnant" she said,i stayed silent and she continued "And you're it's father" she sighed and i backed away from her. i felt anger...this baby is not mine! i pushed Candice away and saw tears flooding down her cheeks.

"Listen, i don't know what to say..but i'm sure it's not mine!"

"It is! i haven't had.. you know what with anybody since we broke up!" She yelled 

"Candice it's been one month now since we broke up! and it's now that you're telling me that? I'm sorry but i don't believe you...This baby is sure as hell not mine!"

She cried and cried and i gave in "I'll help you with the baby..."

she wiped her tears and hugged me

what am i going to tell Evie!! 

I'm sorry it took time to update this chapter! I was really busy these few days..

So how do you think Evie will react to this news?

Hope you like this chapter

-hope you have a great day or have a great day

-xoxo kiternity