Epilogue

Alessandra's POV

I woke up to giggles and jumping on the bed. I opened one eye. Then both. "Come on mommy wake up! Daddy has a surprise for you! Wake up wake up!"

I turned to my baby girl and boy and smiled. If only i could see their faces. My precious life. My beautiful babies.

I started feeling kisses on my neck making me giggle, "Principessa. Wake up. Breakfast is ready." "Ewww! Daddy's eating mom's face!" Massimiliano picked me up bridal style and sat me on the sink. I couldn't  help but wimper, i still hated not touching the ground. His hands cupped my cheeks as his minty breath fanned my face, "I told you. I won't let you fall. I won't let you get hurt. I'll always protect you and be here for you and our babies. I love you. Ti amo principessa. I love you so much."

I smiled. I didn't want to fan my morning breath so i just nod my head. He put the toothbrush on my hand and kissed my forehead. I brushed my teeth, but not before having him take me down from sitting on the sink.

After doing my business i went downstairs. The smell of bacon, pancakes and eggs filled my nostrils making my stomache grumble and my babies chuckling, "Mommy's hungry. They held my hand and guide me to the chair. I sat down and sat them on my lap.

I never ate without them. We sat and laughed. After breakfast Massimiliano  told me to change we're going to a doctor? I asked him why but he wouldn't say. I trust him so i just did what he said.

He buckled in our babies and we started driving off to the doctors. When we got there he told me that only i was going inside. I was getting a little scared but he kissed my lips, "I said i wont let anything happen to you. Ever." I nod and the doctors led me somewhere i guess a room. They laid me on a bed and told me they were going to put me to sleep.

My heart was thumping rapidly out of my chest but i remembered Massimiliano's promise. I started breathing in and out. The told me to just look straight and try not to blink. I was confused on why but just did as i was told.

My eyes started burning a little. After an hour they gauzed my eyes. They hurt. They told me to not take it off for twenty four hours. I came out and my babies started crying thinking that they hurt me. My son Jacob started screaming at the doctors saying that they hurt me and that they are going to pay! I quickly ran, well sped walked to him and held him. I held him tight as he sobbed, "Mom they hurt you! Your eyes! I want to see your beautiful eyes! Mommy why didnt you scream for help!"

Massimiliano held us and took us to the car. We drove home. Both my babies were sobbing and asking if i was in pain while Massimiliano kept squeezing my hand in a comforting way.

When we got home i took Jacob while Massimiliano held Naomi. By the time we got home it was dark. The doctors for sosme reason was really far. We tuck in our babies and Massimiliano picked me up and went to our room.

He laod me down and started nibbling on my neck leaving his marks I'm sure. I didn't understand though. Why go to a doctor an hour away from our house instead of the one we always go to?

I held his face in my hands, "Massimiliano. Why did we go to a doctor so far away and why did they mess with my eyes?"

He sighed, "I had to do something. I searched everywhere until i found the perfect person that could help." I was still confused. I wasn't understanding what he was saying. I tried to ask something else but his mouth quickly shut mine with his. "Shhh. Principessa, please. Don't ask anything. I want it to be a surprise. You'll understand soon. I promise. I love you."

I didnt ask any more. I trusted him.

***********************************************

The next morning

I woke up. I blushed remembering last night. My eyes started to hurt. "Good morning beautiful." Massimiliano came close and kissed my forehead. I smiled and went to take a shower. I brushed my teeth and changed after my shower, but made sure not to wet the bandage. After getting changed i was going to go  downstairs but then i remembered that it was time to take the bandage off. I started to unfold it slowly with shaky hands. I don't understand what they did but i was very nervous. Maybe?... No. That's not possible. I shouldn't get my hopes up. I sighed.

I started unwinding the bandages but stopped halfway. Then two strong hands quickly yet softly unfold them, as if he couldn't wait for something to happen. Hos hot breath came to my ear, "Open your eyes. Principessa." I opened them. My vision was blurry. What's going on? I was starting to panick and back away but Massimiliano held my waist in a tight grip, but not tight enough to hurt. I blinked once, twice, then three times.

My eyes went wide. I couldn't believe what i was seeing! Literally! I could SEE myself. My black hair was long, down to my waist. I had an hourglass body, my lips were a bit pale and my skin was a little tan. My eyes quickly looked to the man behind me in the mirror. His jaw was sharp, his eyes were a mesmerizing green. A little lighter than mines. His black hair was everywhere as he was letting it airdry still.

Tears started falling. I turned to him and started touching his face, "How? How can this? How am i able to see you? I was told i wouldn't be able to see anymore! Please tell me thay im awake and that this isn't a cruel dream!"

Massimiliano crushed his lips to mine, "It's not a dream beautiful. I found a specialist. While they put you to sleep for a little while they checked your eyes then they made the operation. Your eyes were able to be sav-" i crushed my lips to his whith tears down my face.

I heard footsteps running, "Mommy! Mommy! Your okay!" I turned to my children! My beautiful babies. They had the same black hair but Jacob had my dark green eyes while Naomi had Massimiliano's light one's.

I picked them up and started kissing them while they giggled. I looked at Massimiliano, "I love you. Ti amo. Thank you." He kissed me passionately and smiled, "There is nothing to thank. I love you. I would do anything for you."

It was a special day. We went out to the park, the movies, the mall, and then got dressed for dinner. I will never forget this day. They will forever be engraved in my heart and mind.

After tucking in the kids Massimiliano picked me up and carried me to the bed. We changed into comfortable clothes and laid there looking at each other. Everything about him was mesmerizing. We held each other.

It doesn't matter if your different. Keep trying your best in life and you will see that you can accomplish any happiness.

A/N

It is finished. I cant believe it. Its kind of sad that its over but its a happy ending! Thank you guys for your support!