Manik and Abhi - what...

Jenny - Is she beautiful or not... she was doubting herself... the ever so confident girl.....

Manik face show guiltyness anyone can tell seeing his face ....

Viren - young man (Manik) don't worry tomorrow you will see again that cheerful Nandani .

Manik - but what's the need of that if she hide pain in herself... if the person is stressed..

Everyone present there was shocked . Abhi and Sid as they have no idea what Manik is talking about . Viren and Jenny because they were thinking how he got to know......

Manik - anyone can tell if anyone observe her carefully... zooming out of Nandani , keeping busy yourself,  drinking beer and faking smile,  sometimes when Ishita aunty cares Nandani head Nandani try not to breakdown the way that time Nandani's body react is different. And her genuine smile is only be seen when he is with childrens ..

Listening him Viren said ...

Viren - no doubt Raman and Ishita has choosen such a great life partner for there daughter...

Jenny - yes you observed her too carefully... you really love Nandani na..

Manik look at Jenny call shocked while others were having same reaction...

Viren - so you  know what's the reason behind this.

Manik -  reason no but will get to know soon....

Sid - Nandani act so good no one doubted at her....

Manik - but raman uncle and Ishita aunty should know this na...

Jenny - Nandani will tell them about this herself in some days....

Abhi - aunty aap mom se ek baar mil lo unhone dad ko to ghar se nikal diya hai for teasing Nandani...

Jenny - what..... (laughingly)

Viren - sab mardo ka ek hi haal hai ...

Jenny - aapko bhi Mr murthy ko company Dena hai kya ...

Viren - no no....  (With a scared face)

Jenny - acha let's go before Ishita go mad ....

And they visited to Murthy mansion and make Ishita realise her mistake and everyone talk to each other and left While Manik was thinking and searching on Google about Nandani's favorite things .

Next morning..

Around 5:00am Nandani came to pick her car and saw Manik doing something .....

Nandani - Manik....

Manik look upward and saw Nandani...... Manik was shocked but get aside from Nandani's car...

Nandani move forward and found her car cover with different colours sticky notes , written I am sorry , forgive me , I am an idiot , love you ...

Nandani hands reach her mouth and her eyes become moist.....

Manik - I am sorry for teasing you ...... You know I speak shit....
Don't ever mind my words .....

Nandani - this is so amazing Manik yaar you did this for me ....... she took a pause so that tear don't flow down but Manik recognise seeing the heaviness in her voice...

Manik - you like it...

Nandani - I love this , pagal.....

Manik smile hearing pagal from her as she said it so cutely,.

Nandani - bit there is a problem.... I have to go hospital today and with this I don't wanna go .. only I can see this... I have only right on this ... Right na...

Manik - yes only you can ...... Take my car for today we will kept this on garage and cover it ....

Nandani - oh so you have brains too ...

Manik - yes I have but I confused do you have or not...

Nandani - Manik ....( And hit him slightly )

Manik - chill lady Don... ( Taking her hand on his hands )

Nandani- acha lets hide this everyone will be going to wake and you need sleep..... And thank you for this man .....

Manik smile and drive the car towards garage and Nandani left with Manik's car ....

*****************

How was it please comment down

*******************

My  works -
Manan : Enlighten the darkness

Manan : Trust Love Care .

Manan - Marriage

Any confusion regarding above , comment down below.

Like the chapter.
Comment down below what u wanna see next
And DON'T share it.