Chapter Eleven: Halloween

BOBBY

As I walked in the restaurant I heard Manny and Alice looked my way.

"Oh my fucking gosh." Manny said while he was staring with wide eyes at the door and Alice's mouth was open in shock.

"Fuck." Julian said. Who was wearing a button down shirt that was open so that his superman shirt was showing. His hair was the same as the one in the movies and was wearing glasses. He looks so hot

"Good morning guys." I said awkwardly as I walk towards them.

I was wearing a nurse outfit that wasn't really revealing but it fit me.

"Do I look that bad?" I asked them.

"Honey, it's the exact opposite." Alice said, "Wow, so that's what you've been hiding underneath your loose clothes."

I can feel my cheeks flush. "I'm not used to tight skirts and blouses." I said changing the subject.

"You actually pulled it off! Bitch! I envy you! No cleavage, not a mini skirt but you look hot!" Manny said.

"This is the most proper out of all the costumes you got me. " I said. Since all of the other costumes were really revealing and I think it doesn't fit me.

"I think Barbara would be perfect for kitchen duty today." Julian aid.

"Why?! She looks amazing!" Alice glared at him.

"She doesn't look comfortable." He shrugged.

"Does she?... or is it you?" Alice said.

Julian rolled his eyes, I went in the kitchen. I can hear footsteps following me, "Barbara." Julian called out.

"Thanks, Julian. You know, for earlier." I said scratching the back of my neck.

"You're welcome. I have to say something, just so you know you won't be surprised when I'm not here tomorrow." He said.

"Ohh." I said surprised, "Okay, thank you for saying that ahead of time." I smile at him.

At least this time I know that he's not gonna be here. I went on with my day and cooked with Alice,

"Excuse my brother." She said.

"Why? He didn't do anything wrong." I said.

"You look so hot and you're just stuck with kitchen duty." She said.

"To be honest, I don't really feel comfortable in this outfit." I said.

After that subject we talked to each other taking turns asking questions to know more about each other. Alice is really outspoken and kind of childish, she is engaged to a businessman named Joseph- they met when they were 19 years old when Alice decided to take her collegiate studies in Ridgefort city majoring in Business management which Joseph was alsp majoring.

As she calls it 'Fate'-They were soulmates as she says. They got married that year also and a few months ago they celebrated their 10th anniversary.

While Alice was talking about her husband, her eyes lit up and she couldn't stop talking- gushing disgustingly sweet things about Joseph.

Makes me wonder... Will I ever have my soulmate?

My shift ended as the clock struck 12. Julian and I were done counting the money and the receipt and I now went to the locker room and got my bag. As I was going out the door,

"Barbara." Julian called out.

"There's a reason why I wanted to be called Bobby. " I said.

Julian purposely didn't listen. He took of his button down shirt, "What are you doing stripping in front of me?"

"Don't tell me you don't like it." He said.

I could feel my heart beat thump as fast as a stallion is in a race.

But I will not let him see that he affects me that much even if I wanted to rip his shirt apart the moment I laid eyes on him- which I will never admit if he ever asks me about it one day.

"I don't." I said.

I have a terrible crush on Julian and it's hard to keep cool whenever he goes near me.

He got an amused expression and put his button down shirt around me, "Good night, Barbara." He said.

"Thank you." I said and walked out of the restaurant and walked to my condo.

I can smell his perfume- oh my gosh . It smells so amazing!

When I went to my room, I decided to lie down for a bit then I'd take a bath. I am so exhausted! Little did I know that 'lie down for a bit' became to sleeping and waking up the next morning at five o'clock in the morning.

I ate two bowls of cornflakes cereal and went to the bathroom to brush my teeth and take a bath. I dressed up as a Police officer which consisted of a police uniform top and matching pants.

The next few days were weird because Julian didn't go to work it was devastating for me because I was so used to seeing his handsome face in the morning until midnight-

Let us not forget his hot body my subconscious said excitedly.

I mentally rolled my eyes, but eventhough he was absent for the past 4 days I was kind of relieved also. I was focused,I was working hard and I had four embarrassing costumes that I wore which was Chanel from Scream Queens with that pink furry coat and body tight pink dress and heels, then the third costume was a biker chic- which is not as bad as the others I wore a black leather jacket,a white camisole and my black skinny jeans and my timberland boots. My costume yesterday was literally the worst out of all of them, I was wearing a pink cropped shirt, a purple backpack, and red shorts.

I was Dora for Halloween.

Today since the clothes that Manny bought me were all worn now I decided to wear my white uniform and  my high waisted shorts since it's unusually hot today. I wore my shoes and went to work.

I have my exams tomorrow so I brought some of my books to refresh my memory.

I didn't have help nor asked for help these past five days, I could manage it by myself. I am just not used to seeing Julian-

Just admit that you miss him. My subconscious said.

Maybe I do miss him.

Then at 11:30 in the evening, there was a costumer that just came in. I looked over and saw Trent what the hell is he doing here?

"Bobby." He said.

"Sir, what would you like to order" I asked.

"I'll get an all meat Chicago pizza. One slice and lemonade." He says.

I sliced the pizza for a piece, put it on the plate and handed the food to Trent.

"Can we talk?" Trent asked.

"What?" I asked.

"Bobby-" he cut himself off as if thinking if he should say what he'll say or not.

"What?"

"Bobby, I like you." Trent said.