Prologue

.....Heh. How long has it been? A few months?

I chuckled sourly as I stood at the airport, completely covered in my coat and my scarf. It's been several months since I lost, though many years I think since I've actually been home here in Hasetsu.

"YURI!!!!!!!!!" A loud voice snaps me out of my thoughts as I quickly turn, eyes widening once I see. I-It's her!

"M-Minako-sensei!" I exclaimed as I blinked, seeing my old teacher former ballet coach for skating too, and my one of my biggest supporters. She's always been there for me.....Don't get me wrong!! I don't like like her, just like an older sister or really close person or second mother even!

"Yuri!!! It's been 5 years, so long! Welcome home~!" She exclaimed and twirled before holding out and extending a large sign that said "Welcome Back Yuri!!".

I blushed in deep embarrassment as I quickly shook my head, trying to get her to put the sign down. "Th-That's a bit too much! What if someone—"

"Hey, isn't that Yuri?"

"Katsuki? Hey, yeah!"

"Hey, c-can I have your autograph....?" I felt a small tug on my sleeve as I turned around, seeing a small boy holding out a pen and paper. "H-Huh? Um....." "Of course!" Minako smiled wide as she pushed me forward and whisper-hissed "Go greet your fans, Yuri. Be nice."

Scared, I quickly did as told before I was soon brought back to my dear home at Yu-topia Akatsuki, a hot springs resort. "Welcome home, Yuri!" I heard a warm voice as I saw my mother and father smiling back at me. My mother hugged me, me hugging back of course, as she pulled back. "Good to have you back, dear." She gave a soft smile as my dad gave me a pat on the back. Minako came behind me, staring suspiciously before yanking off my coat and scarf and my hat.

Okay, so I was gone for a long time. An dafter the loss, I've gotten depressed.....and aging a few.

"Yuri! You're piggin' out!" Minako shouted out as she huffed and poked my bigger belly. My face reddened in deep embarrassment as I quickly tried cover most of my stomach, looking away. "Just like us I suppose. You always did gain weight so easily and fast." My dad winked as I shook my head further.

"Hey, it's that Victor guy you've always liked!" Minako suddenly exclaimed, seeing the tv on. I stared back, following her gaze to show Victor Nikiforov on the screen, warming up for his routine which would be his infamous free skate, "Stay Close to Me".

My eyes widened before I quickly gathered up my things once more. "I gotta go! Be right back!" I yelled out, running out of the resort and sprinting off to a place I haven't been to in a long time....

"......I'm sorry, sir, but we're closed." The girl stared back at me blankly as I stood completely covered again. I was at Ice Castle Hasetsu, an ice rink form childhood. I sighed softly, slowly taking off each piece of heavy set clothing, the girl soon gasping out. Yuko Nishigori, married to our childhood friend Takeshi Nishigori. "Oh my god!!! YURI!!!" She yelled out as she quickly tackled me with a wide grin. "It's been so long! You've gotten so....big!"

"Yeah...." I trailed off with an awkward chuckle before smiling back lightly. "C-Can I show you something?" I pointed to the back rink.

Yuko quickly nodded. "Of course, Yuri! Yes!!" She exclaimed out as she grabbed my hands and quickly yanked me to the back.

There, I saw a familiar man. My eyes widened. "Takeshi-san!" I exclaimed in surprise, seeing our other childhood friend and Yuko's husband. "Eh....? I-Is that you, Yuri?!" He quickly shouted it in shock, seeing me as I blushed lightly, nodding. "....Hai.

He welcomed me back before Yuko interrupted us and pushed me out into the ice after I got the skates on. "Go, Yuri! Show me what it was!" She smiled wide in anticipation and excitement, eyes sparkling. I nodded slowly, music starting as I posed.

"Wait.....Is this........?" Yuko froze, staring back at me.

Stay Close to Me.....A free skate by Victor Nikiforov.

"Oh......My.......GOD!!!!!" Yuko screeched out as loud as she could, staring back at me with a large awestruck grin after I had performed. YURI!!!!!" She tackled me in a hug. "THAT WAS AN EXACT PERFECT VICTOR COPY!!!!!" She yelled out as three kids quickly popped up besides us. My eyes widened. Yuko the laughed softly. "Ah...These are my kids....Haven't they grown?Axel, Lutz, and Loop." She chuckled as they grinned.

"Wow! You've really gotten fat, Yuri!"

"But the dance was amazing!"

"A perfect copy!!!"

She smiled back happily as Takeshi patted my bag strongly. "Hey, nice job, Yuri. Keep it up." He winked as I nodded slowly, smiling. "H....Hai...."

-TimeSkip-

I smiled softly as I sat in my (old) room, sitting on the bed and scrolling through random videos and so on for updates on things before my eyes widened when I saw a familiar beginning picture of....Me?!

My phone rang and I quickly picked t up after seeing it was Takeshi.

"Eh....S-Sorry, Yuri....Our daughters erm....caught a video of your performance earlier and....." I quickly hung up, screaming out.

Little did I know......This would change my entire life......

(That was just the prologue, like the 1st episode basically. From here on, the rest is like an au different route instead of what happens in the episodes. Hope you like it~)