battle at the trancy manor?!

//And the winner is..! ThatGirlPhantomhive !!             And this is they chapter that was made!! I really like this idea and I hope you all do to!! //
( Y/N)'s P.O.V
I was. Minding my own  buisness... I was currently walking around the manor alone...  Ciel and Sebastian we're on a case and the Servants we're working.  I was staring at the picture on the wall admiring the photo. I thought I heard somthing so I turrned around,  at this point my heard was beating fast and my breathing sped up. I guess my mind was playing tricks on me and made me jump.  I continued walking in when I went into my room being bored as there is nothing to do when the servants are busy and Ciel is out working on a case for the queen...  So I decided to take a nap.  The previous night I didn't get much sleep so I thought I could use it. 5 mins pass and I feel like I am being watched but no one is there...  I layed back down and slowly drifted off into sleep.  After what felt like 30 minutes I woke up and I was most definantly not in my room!!  I was chained to a wall, in a very dark place, I started breathing heavily and my eyes widen as I struggled around to get out.  All of a sudden I hear foot steps and I jump back staring at the figure standing infront of this little cage I was trapped in.  "Well hello there (Y/N)! ~" the figure giggled an evil like laugh.  "W-where am I!!" I yelled still freaking out.  The figured sighed "(Y/N).. It's your new lover!! ~" at this moment I figured out that it was Alois...  "Alois please let me leave!!" Claude had turned on the which revealed Alois face with a big smirk on his face..  Oh how I hated that smirk... "After you anwser a question of mine dear.... ~" I let out a sigh "what is your question...?" Alois let out yet another giggle "I wish to know if you love me... ~" he showed a smirk as he entered into the cage leaving the door open behind him.  "No Alois I d-...." As soon as he heard no he smaked me. His tone completely changed which made me fear him.  "Tell me you love me!!!" I flinched as he raised his hand.  "No I don't love you!! " he hit me again right in the nose causing it to bleed.  "I said tell. Me. You. Love. Me! " he had anger fill in his eyes "No Alois!!"  I flinched as he raised his hand to hit me but then Claude stopped him and whispered somthing in his ear.  Alois hit me in the eye "Tell me you love me and only me!!" He growls as Claude runs upstairs . I guess somthing happend. Under my left eye had a little bruse on it and my nose had blood running down it. "I love Ciel not you Alois!!" As I said this his eyes widened and he became more infuriated. He was about to hit me again when I saw Ciel grab his hand.  Alois smirked and started to throw punches at Ciel.  Ciel blocked Alois punches and hit him back ever harder, Alois grabbed a wepon on th table and started to swing at Ciel.  I stared freaking out and started to scream at them to stop but it didn't work.  Ciel tried to get Alois to stop but it was no use.  After a while Alois got tired and Ciel pushed him away and started Running to me. He got me out of the cage and carried me bridal style  out of the trancy manor I was blushing and still shaking from what happend. He looked deeply into my eyes as soon as we got out.  I calmed down and he leant in  and kissed me passionatly.  at first I was suprised but I then clamed down and kissed back.