Flash back

I was running around in a field of flowers with my best friend in the world Ceil. We always come out here by our selfs as my parents are always working and Ceils are busy at there home. We have been best friends for about 1 1/2 years we are 5 now and we were always so happy around each other. "Oh (Y/N) we should head home we are gonna be late for dinner!" The Navy blue haired boy said to me. I simply nod and smile gently at him. "Bye Ceil tell your mum and dad I said hi!!" We both giggled "yeah sure thing (Y/N) do the same for me!!" He said with a smile. I smiled back. "Yeah sure thing" we parted our separate ways and went home. On my way home I could smell smoke coming from the direction from both me and Ceils home. I started running towards my house. I pushed past a kid with blonde hair and what looked like his brother I didn't get a good look at him but all I know is that he has brown hair and is a very small child and the blonde looked quite mad. I don't care...  Once I got to my house all I saw was my home put in in flames as they engulfed my house and all my memory's inside. I don't think I can ever smile again.. I dropped to my knees and sobbed. I knew my parents didn't make it. I got up and ran. The blonde kid glared at me as I ran past him but his face saddened as he saw my tears and that the direction that I was coming from had a lot of smoke. I ran past grown ups and they all have me nasty looks as the blond kid I pushed past started to get mad. "Why do you all look at us kids like that?!?" I stopped and looked at him. He looked back at me and gulped. "I was mad at her to she pushed me and my brother aside and I was thinking she was just like all of you!! But when she ran past I found out that she is like me!" I looked down to the ground and started to cry again he frowned as well "I saw that she was running from a direction crying for reasons I don't think she is comfortable with me telling you all!!" I smiled gently at him and nodded my head as a silent thank you. He simply nodded back as an your welcome or don't thank me. "I want you all to look at us!!" He grabbed my arm and his brothers and pulled us up with him. " Unlike you all we are poor... So if you wouldn't look at us like we are a disgrace that would be awesome!!!" They all stood astonished at what this boy had said and they all walked away. Before he could talk to me anymore I ran far away from him as some people looked sad and others just smirked an ugly smirk. I didn't care at all I'm not going back here ever again. But what I'm wondering is why there was be same amount of smoke at Ceils house.....
-----------------A/N----------------
Hello lovely!! I'm the author of this very here book. I hope you enjoyed this chapter and please comment if you enjoyed it ^^ and I'm sorry for the short sucky chapter.... But I really do hope you will stick along with me on this journey of writing!! XD  I'm sorry but still.. I hope you did enjoy ^•^