Ciels P.O.V

I was working in my study... Well more like thinking about... (Y/N)... I felt my cheeks heat up every time I thought about her.... I missed her so much.... When she left I never thought I would get her back and then when I saw her on the street like that... I couldn't imagine what she had been through and where she had gone.. I always have loved her... I loved her (H/L) (H/C) hair and her lovely (E/C) eyes that sparkled in any lightning. When I was thinking about her I decided that I wanted to go see what (Y/N) was doing. As I walked down I saw (Y/N) hugging Sebastian, Sebastian had grabbed Alois hand, but Alois looked mad almost like he was going to hit her. I ran down the stairs and grab (Y/N). Alois face softened. " I-I'm so sorry... Girl who's name I never knew..."Alois said with a puppy look. "It's (Y/N) ... Boy who's name I never got..." I looked between them confused. " my name is Alois.." Alois had said with a small smirking smile on his face. " do you two know each other..?" I looked between the both of them with a confused look. (Y/N) explained what happened and how they met... ai most definitely did not like how people treated (Y/N).. I should kill them. (Y/N) told me to calm down.. so I did."So.... How do you know him (Y/N)?" Asked Alois . She sighed and explained that she was my friend since we were little, and that i found her on the streets and how I brought her in... "So... Yea!! Here I am now!!" Alois looked at me with a smirk on his face. He pushed me out of the way and pulled (Y/N) close to him. She was blushing but I could tell she didn't like what he was doing....She kinda looked frightened. She pushed him off "don't touch me..." She said but he returned.I have had enough at this point in time ... So I pushed Alois back and stood beside (Y/N) they both looked at me shocked. "Don't touch her Alois..." I made (Y/N) blush!!i guess I startled them a bit... I never really have protected anyone other than me or Elizabeth so this is new to them..." oh.. I'm sorry I didn't know you two had a thing..." Alois said as he smirked. My eyes grew wide and slightly shook.... My face was definitely completely red . "W-we are just friends Alois..." Me and (Y\N) said in sync. I know for sure that I was blushing at this point.. " aww... What a shame.. She is single.. I guess it's her choice to date who she wants..." Alois said as he winked at (Y/N). She shivered "you are right but I wouldn't date you Alois.. I'm sorry.."

Alois being Alois he got mad.. he stomped over to (Y/N) and raised his hand like he was going to hit her. I quickly pushed Alois away from her. I was about to hit Alois again whilst (Y/N) just stared. She was thinking of somthing because she shook her head and lookedto me and Alois still in that same position. Sebastian smirked at (y/n) and me as he stood in between us and Alois."now now young master... We don't want to start a fight now would we...?" Sebastian's smirk grew even bigger as he said this. I could tell that she wss blushing because i was to.... she looked away whilst Sebastian kept his smirk "well Alois... I think it's time to head back home.... It's getting late..." Claude said from behind us making (Y/N) jump. I guess she wasn't expecting Claude to be there at this moment. "Uuugh..... Fine... Until next time (Y/N)!!~" as he said this I cringed as did she. I hope he gets over this crush thing... I don't like him one bit.... he better not lay one finger on (Y/N).... we will have some problems... I wonder if she likes me.... probably not... I'm not good enough for (Y/N)....

♡◇♡◇♡◇♡◇♡◇♡◇♡◇♡◇♡◇♡◇♡◇♡◇♡◇♡

THANK YOU FOR THE VIEWS!!! I never would have guessed people would like this!! It's not even that good!! Thank you thank you thank you!! Please comment what should happen in the next chapter I want you guys to be apart of this story as much as you can. But thank you all I love you all so so so so much and have a wonderful night/afternoon/day!! 💝💝💝