Bucky pushed his chair away. "Steve, you don't know how bad it is with them. Every fucking mission, they wiped my memory. When that one mission where you recognized me, it all started coming back. Then they wiped my memory-"

I didn't listen to the rest because I snuck back into my room, unable to listen to more.

I picked up my phone. Jake had texted me.

Hey Babe! Would you care to join me at Stark tower for a night of video games and sibling wars?

I smiled and texted him back.

I would love too! I'll ask my Dad. How will I get there?

He texted back almost immediately.

Would flying with me count as transportation?

Hell yeah! I'll ask my Dad but leave out all the flying stuff!

I opened the door and walked into the kitchen. "Hey Dad, can I go to Jake's?" I asked.

My Dad's eyes were red. "Sure, sure whatever."

"Thanks." I walked out of the kitchen and into the living room where I texted Jake.

My Dad says it's OK, when will you be here?

Look out the window.

"Jake?" I ask as he touches down on the sidewalk.

"Hey, Babe!" I opened his metal arms. "Are you ready to fly?" His helmet flipped open.

I smiled. "Yeah!"

Jake looked me up and down. "You look nice today. Come here."

I blushed and crawled between his metal arms. "Thanks."

"Are you ready?" He squeezed his metal arms around me.

"Yeah!" I said as he took off.

"So, how's Bucky and your Dad?" He asked as we spotted the Stark tower.

I sighed. "It's like a conversation where it goes nowhere. My Dad is crying all the time and Bucky is starting to remember more. But sometimes my Dad looks happy."

"Oh." Was all he said. It was silent once we touched down on the landing pad.

"Did you guys upgrade it?" I asked.

Jake threw himself down on the couch. "Yeah, want to see Marie and Chloe wrestle?"

I sat down next to him. Chloe and Marie are his older sisters. Marie takes after Jake and Uncle Tony while Chloe follows her mother. "Sure."

Jake started talking to Jarvis. "Hey Jarvis, tell Chloe that Marie stole Chloe's new sweater."

Jarvis responded. "Are you sure, Jake?"

Jake threw his arm around me. "Oh, I'm sure."

I turned to Jake. "How do you know that Chloe got a new sweater?"

Jake rubbed the bridge of his nose. "Every time she gets new clothes, she has to show it off." Jake shrugged. "This is my revenge."

I laughed as Chloe and Marie came pounding down the stairs, yelling at the top of their lungs.

"Marie! I told you not to touch my stuff!" Chloe stomps her sparkly foot.

Marie wipes motor oil out of her hair. "I wouldn't touch that hideous thing for all Dad's money!" She wipes the oil on Chloe.

Chloe recoils. "You bitch. This was five hundred dollars for this skirt!"

Marie laughs. "Well, when I sell this new car I am working on, I'll give you five hundred dollars to fix that god ugly face of yours!"

Chloe crosses her arms. "I wasn't going to tell you this but I slept with your boyfriend."

I think my jaw hit the couch cushions.

Marie is shell-shocked. "Are you fucking serious?! Me and Robbie have been together for ten years!"

Chloe grabbed a tissue and smudged the motor oil. "You're dating Robbie? I thought you were dating Ryan!"

Jake laughs into my neck. "She's not very smart." He mumbled.

All this needs is popcorn.

Marie rubs her forehead. "Are you kidding me? You're dating Ryan! You are an idiot- what are you two doing here?" She looks at us.

Jake blinks. "What are you doing here? And, Chloe. You slept with Ryan, how many times is this?"

Chloe raises an open hand but then lowers it, seeing me. "Oh hello, Calla! How are you?"

I hesitate. "Good, you have motor oil on your face." I motion to above her eye.

Chloe shrieks and runs into the room- ahem, I mean loft, still screaming.

Marie scowls. "I'm going to work on my car."

Jake leans into my neck after she leaves. "I love you for putting up with my family."

I scruff his hair. "It's actually pretty entertaining."

Uncle Tony walks into the room. "What's entertaining?" He belches.

I look over at him. "Chloe and Marie fighting."

Uncle Tony holds out his drink. "I heard that she fucked Marie's boyfriend?"

Jake sighs. "Chloe got her and Marie's boyfriend mixed up. She slept with her own boyfriend."

Tony sighs. "I'm going to talk to her." He turns in the direction that Chloe's bedroom is in.

I stop him. "I wouldn't, she got motor oil on her face."

Tony sighs. "I'm not going to deal with that. I'll be in my room, watching TV."

After he left, Jake pulled me in for a kiss. "I've been wanting to do that since I picked you up."

I blushed and curled into his neck. "Me too."

My phone buzzed in my pocket, it was my Dad.

Coming to pick you up, be there in an hour.

"Shit," I mumbled and threw my phone down.

Jake turned my head to his. "What's wrong?" His blue eyes worried.

I waved him off. "My Dad's coming in an hour to pick me up."

"Fuck." Jake cursed. "Come on, I want to show you something." He grabbed my hand and pulled me into the garage.