4

"Norse Mythology? Like Thor and Loki?" Prim looks at Nick.

"Yes, Thor and Loki," Nick said while paces the floor and smiles at Thor. "Who is your father, Prim."

Prim fidgets. "I've never known him, sir. My Mother always said he left us as soon as he heard I was born." Her face goes pale.

Nick smiles. "Thor, when would Loki have time to come to Earth? I thought you guys took him to Asgard?" The veins behind his eyepatch pulse.

Thor smiles. "Every ten years we let him down to Earth with watch guard. I guess he had time." Thor shrugs.

Prim holds up her hands. "Hold on, hold on. You guys are talking about him like he's an actual person."

Thor and Eva wince. "That is an insult to Asgard!" Eva yells.

Prim looks like she's in math class. "What? Asgard is just a myth!" She stands up. "Why am I even here?"

Nick tenses. "Because we're here to talk about your father."

Prim looks mad. "I told you! I never knew him!" She shoves her chair back.

The guards move toward the door.

Nick smiles. "Prim, your father is Loki."

Prim slumps down in her chair. "Impossible, that's impossible." She puts her face in her hands.

I walk up to her. "Prim, it's all pretty hard to take in." I put a hand on her shoulder.

She winces and throws it off. "What do you know!? You have both of your parents!"

I drop my hand and feel my Dad turn away. "Actually, I don't."

Jake comes up behind me. "Calla, you don't have to-"

"The enemies killed her. I was three," I said to Prim. Jake tries to pull me away.

Blaze walks up to her. "I didn't even know her."

Jake laces his fingers in mine. "Not all of us have two parents."

My Dad smiles and whispers something to Uncle Bruce which sounded a lot like team.

Scarlet and Cayden join us, not even by turning around. I can tell Scarlet has her arm around Cayden.

"Thank you, kids, you can go to your rooms now," Nick says dismissing us.

We all walk back, shoulder to shoulder.

Right outside my room, Jake stops.

"Jake-" I say trying to go through the door.

He cuts me off by kissing me. Full on the lips. He pushes open the door to my room and guides us inside.

"Calla, I love you." He says running his fingers through my hair.

I feel flush. "I love you too." I lean into his chest.

"I can't believe you stood up to her." Jake mumbles.

I laugh. "I know, imagine what she's going to say at school tomorrow," I mutter.

He sits down on the couch and pulls me down on his lap. "Oh god, she's going to tell the whole school."

I stand up. "Oh, Crap! She's going to tell everyone! We've got to tell Fury!"

Jake stands up as well. "Jarvis! Tell everyone to meet us in the control room!" he says.

"Telling the Avengers to meet you in the control room," Jarvis said.

"Hey, Jake?" I said when we were walking down the hall.