Silver Cat-2

*Balto* {This story will contain Multiple POV's All chapters will start with the name of the POV}

She was a hysterical mess as I carried her inside the house, her entire body was covered in sweat and the heat she emitted was sweltering. If I closed my eyes I could imagine the sun in my arms, as much as I didn’t want to admit it Sylvester was right she was rejecting herself, she had been all her life.

Her father pulled the door open for me to keep running into the house. Sybelle’s mother sat on the couch her head in her hands, Sunny sat next to her rubbing small circles on her back.

“Balto” Sybelle cried tears running from the edges of her eyes, which fought from the felines pointed to a humans.

“Shh, I know. We’ll make this better alright?” I hissed turning up the stairs.

“Was that-!” Her mother shouted, but I was already climbing the stairs.

The drive back from Sylvester’s apartment had been gruelling, she had been begging me to just kill her instead of let her suffer. I knew she was in pain but nothing I couldn’t think of anything, unlike Sylvester I hadn’t gone through this training. He did.

Her bedroom door was open and Taryin was already inside setting up the medical equipment so we could sedate her. Right at the moment Sybelle needed a rest from the pain, emotional and physical. Her bed had been made and the sheets pulled back so I could set her down.

Taryin looked from her to me his orange eyes wide with worry, neither of us knew how to handle something this severe. Looking at her writhe in pain her hands clawing helplessly at the mattress.

“I need to cool her down a little before we give her the IV drip.” I said crawling onto the bed, the same one I had shared with her last night.

The thought sent a pang through my chest, looking at her now. I had been searching the world for her and if I lost her now then everything would be for nothing. I grabbed the hem of her shirt and ripped upwards, her skin was going red all over like it was lacking in oxygen. Panic rose up like bile burning the back of my throat. I peeled the two halves of her shirt down her arms tossing them to the floor.

“Sybelle, Love. I need you to calm down, your body’s overheating.”

I could feel her pulse on my tongue pumping as fasts as a cats would, the human heart couldn’t withstand that fast of a rhythm it would give out under the pressure.

Her body was trying to change itself and the Human part of her mind was beginning to break apart so the growing Animal could take back its controls. I brushed dark brown hair from her face grabbing the sides of her face between my hands forcing her to look me straight on.

“I-I…” Her spine arched and she screamed, the human dipped away and for a moment her Large cat’s roar peeked through.

Sybelle dropped back onto the bed and started crying again, her body trembling with each sob.

“I’m sorry, but you need to relax. Calm your heart, so nice slow deep breaths.” I said shuffling down and pulling her jeans down her legs.

I listened intently to her take in a deep shaky breath then let it out, her heart slowed enough that my panic dropped. But she was still putting too much stress on her heart, if anything else freaked her out she may just have her heart explode out her chest. The pants dropped to the ground and I hopped off the bed, Taryin came back into the room carrying a wet towel.

“Here, wipe her down.” He passed it to me and moved back around to the equipment we had.

Her father had been preparing for this moment for a very long time from the looks of what we had to work with. I needed to talk a little more with him about the options we had left. Which were slowly becoming slimmer and slimmer.