Chapter 1: Pushing the Limits

Introduction:

This isn't your average Niall Horan novel. This is different. Love and pain. All the same but different feels. Hope you enjoy.

Chapter 1:

Niall just gets everything he wants, doesn't he? What an idiot. He's great at basketball and baseball, he's got the looks, money, the perfect life, but he's like, a slut. Seriously. He's with a new girl every night doing unthinkable things with her. Why would someone even want to hook up with him? He's such a jerk! But the girls just keep playing his little game. When will this get old? It never does, I guess. I'm glad my life isn't mesed up like that. I think I'm the only girl in this whole campus that doesn't simply 'adore' him. The teachers love the kid, what a mouth on that kid sucking up every five minutes. Lucky me, having to sit beside him in at least four classes. 

"Hey, hottie! I can borrow a paper, right?" Niall asks as he violently grabs one of mine. Seriously?

"Excuse me? I'm not your slave. Get your own damn paper! I barely have enought for myself, let alone a kid who isn't responsible enough to buy some. Go ask one of your sluts." I reply just before Ms. Gethers walks back into the room. Niall looks rejected, but quickly shakes it off and mumbles what looks like 'whatever' in his snooty little remark. Sorry I'm not made of paper. He should know better. Right as I look over again he's asking another girl for a piece. She looks flattered and happily lets him grab a piece, honored for him to take one. He looks back at me with a face that says 'suck it' all over it. I roll my eyes.

'¡Buenos días, clase! ¿Cómo era su fin de semana?' Ms. Gethers asks the class. As usual, smart-ass Niall is the first to respond.

"Asombroso! ¿Y el tuyo?" Niall looks in my direction again and I roll my eyes at him again. He can kiss my ass. 

"Bueno. Gracias por preguntar." She says in response. This is rediculous. I just want to learn and get out of this hell hoe. I'm so glad next period we can go back to our dorms. The last thing I want to see is him again. 

55 minutes later, the final bell rings to dismiss us. I grab everything on my desk and wrap my bookbag around my body. I'm about to leave the classroom as you-know-who calls my name. 

"Sadie! Help!" He yells and I turn around to look at him. Immediately he starts laughing and I start walking out as my books slam on the door pane. Everything falls. 

"Damn it!" I silently scream. Why now? Like seriously. 

"Calm down there Say-Say! I'm coming to resscuuuuee you!" He yells and sprints to the door to help me pick up my books.

"Don't. Ever. Call me that again." I snap. "My name is Sadia. I'm not a dog," I hate corny nicknames like that. 

"Cool it there!" He says putting his hand in the air like he had done a crime. "I didn't do anything! Don't I at least get a thank you?" He suggests. 

"Thanks." I rudely smile and turn my head, rolling my eyes. I begin marching down the hallway, annoyed, looking for the door to lead up to my dorm,  as I feel a hand on my shoulder.

"What's your problem? You act like such a bitch to me. I didn't do anything to you. I don't see why you think I'm the scum of the earth. Every other girl at this place loves me. Why don't you?" He asks. I don't respond. "Um, hello? I'm talking to you!" He basically shouts in my ear. 

"I believe your dorm is that way." I point to the guys end of the hall. "Leave me alone."

"Answer my question." He asks violently as I am shoved against the wall. "Now. Why do you hate me?" I just stare at him. "Sadia. Answer me!" He pleads. There's no one else in the hallway, so it's just us two. Wonderful.