He moved his hand to my leg and gently started stroking up my thigh, drawing circles and giving me chills. I tangled my fingers in his hair and our bodies came even closer to each other, if that was even possible. He bit my bottom lip and I thought I was going to throw myself on him, but a strong pull in my arm lifted me from his lap and I almost tripped on my own feet and fell to the floor.

"What the hell are you doing?" Amber shouted at me through the music with a hint of disapprooval in her voice, but with a smirk playing on her lips.

"I... I don't know" I rushed my words and they came out as a mumble.

"It looked like you two were going to do it right there in front of everyone!" she laughed but then changed her look.

"Yeah I was just playing with him, I wasn't going to do anything" I defended myself and started to giggle like a fool.

"It didn't seem like that!" she insisted, now with a scowl on her face.

 "Just drop it!" 

"Okay, okay, we'll talk about this later. Let's go, my dad is waiting outside." 

I nodded and grabbed her arm to make our way together through the bunch of people. When we got to the door we bumped into Liam, who was coming from the front yard.

"Hey, where are you two going?" he asked. I gazed with confusion at his three faces swaying back and forth.

"We are leaving" Amber answered. I looked at her and she had at least three eyes too.

"Tell the rest we had a great time!" I added, trying not to seem so drunk, and then I glanced back to the room where we were before. I caught a glimpse of who I thought were Zayn and Jeffrey. If it wasn't because of the level of alcohol in my body at that moment, I could've sworn that Jeffrey was pointing at me and Zayn was staring at him with the deepest scowl on his face.

"Okay, see you soon!" Liam smiled at us and so did we. Then we left the house.

End of flashback.

"You know this is all your fault, right?" Jeffrey cut Zayn off, pushing him backwards. Zayn shoot him a glare but Jeffrey ignored him. "If you had payed me..."

"I did it!" I complained.

"Not as I wanted you to."

"I did everything you asked for," 

"Can we hurry?" Zayn growled.

"Patience's the key, Zayn" Jeffrey turned back to him, then looked at me, then at him again, "patience's the key."

I gazed at Zayn, thinking of everything we had shared together. My mind was still not able to process what he was trying to do to me.

"Zayn," I whispered with tears forming in the corner of my eyes, "please. You... you were my friend."

"No!" he snapped, furious. "I wanted to be more than that."

"Just stop it!" Jeffrey cut us off. "We'll kill her when I figure out what's better" he said to Zayn and I couldn't help the shiver running down my spine.

Please, I thought, somebody help me. 

The rope that was tying my hands together suddenly loosened, as if someone had untied it. I kept my hands on my back, trying to simulate that they were still tied, because as soon as they realized the rope had loosened, they would tie it even tighter and I would have no escape.

"Let's do it now!" Zayn grabbed my arm and I flinched. Jeffrey seized him by the collar of his shirt and pushed him away from me.

"Just fucking wait Zayn!" he yelled and Zayn shoot him a glare. "You see the point, Sky, don't you? You always cause problems, and we have to do something about it..."

"Would you stop that? Don't you see that lecturing her is pointless?"

"If you want me to help you you'll have to do it my way. Didn't you want to take advantage of her first?" he pointed at me and the thought made me nauseous.

"I've had enough of this shit! First at my party, then at Niall's party! I should've killed you too!" Zayn was out of his mind yelling at Jeffrey and they were as blended in the discussion as to stop paying attention to what I was doing, so I dawned on that that was the right moment to escape.

I stood up slowly and carefully, trying my best not to make any sound. I untied the rope from my wrists allowing my arms to break loose and then I ran stealthily to the small fence. I stopped to glance back at them but before I could move Zayn was right behind me. He threw himself on me and made me fall hardly to the ground. I instantly fell an agonizing pain on my left hand. I couldn't feel it. Three of my fingers had bent beneath us and I let out a gasp when trying to pull my hand out from under my back.

"You're so stupid" he growled in my ear. 

"Get off!" I yelled, pushing his chest with my other hand. He turned me around, climbing up my back. and released my fingers, but the pain didn't cease. I tried to block the aching and crawl through the ground but all I got was a blow in my head.

"Stay still!" he ordered, but I didn't obey. Instead, I turned around to face him again and dug my nails into his face with all my strenght. 

But Zayn didn't move. I was no match for his strong muscles.

He hissed to the insignificant pain I was causing him and slapped me. I would've never imagined someone like Zayn hurting me. It was so irreal. All this years had been a complete farce. He had always pretended to be someone he wasn't, someone sweet and understanding, and now he was trying to kill me.

Rain started to fall from above, spraying us with tiny and clear drops. He pulled himself off of me and made me sit up, then he grabbed both of my wrists in front of my chest, holding them with one of his hands. His long and soft fingers grasped my neck and drew my face near to his.

"If I'm going to kill you, I should get what I have wanted for such a long time first" he whispered with a smirk on his lips. I tried to force myself away from him but his hand in my neck pulled me even closer to his face, making his wet and desperate lips press to mine. Realizing I wasn't going to give him what he wanted, he didn't give up and turned me around, wrapping his arms around my chest. I tried to hit him in the stomach but all I did was bend my broken fingers even more. His breathing hit my ear and he started kissing my neck and caressing my breasts nastily. I pushed him away with desperation and nervousness and gritted my eyes, waiting for a new blow in my head, but it didn't come. Instead, I felt a cold material sliding up my arm, clavicle and finishing right under my chin.

"Please" I begged. I didn't know what else to do. I was trying my best to force the words out of my shaky mouth. "Please don't do this."

"I have no choice. I'm sorry" he whispered, "I really am."

And after this words I was paralyzed, waiting for him to do it. After all this time I was finally going to be with Harry. But, what about my family? And my friends?

[Heyyy, we're almost finished! Hope you like it(: Vote please, ily all! <3]