Count On Me

Guess what...........................................................................................................................................................................................................

           Sorry my thumb was shaking so I thought, WHY NOT PUT MULTIPLE DOTS EH? And yeah.

           Anyways, tomorrow is my oldest brother's birthday!!!!! He's gonna turn 18. JESUS CHRIST 18! CAN YOU BELIEVE THAT?! They grow up so fast *wipes away a tear* 😂.

           So yeah, he's coming over tomorrow so we can celebrate and you know what he gets to do when he's 18?????

                       TATTOOS!!!!

        My aunt Nancy, my older brother Vince and I are going to be with him when he gets his tattoo. His mom and our dad(we are half siblings if you didn't get that)said that he could get a tattoo. Me on the other hand......not so much...... When I'm 18 I'm gonna get a tattoo, my dad said I could, my mom said I could but seems disappointed.......... Oh well *shrugs* I'm gonna get one when I'm 18

       My aunt Nancy has our last name "Barrera" on her wrist, well me and my older brother's wanna get our last name tattooed first also, just a different font and on a different place.

       Jr. is gonna have the letters going down, but he doesn't know where. Vince(once he's 18) wants to get on his arm or leg I think, I wanna get it going down on the top(below the shoulder) of my arm. We all want more than one tattoo though but it will be a while after our first one.

        Anyways, enough about tattoos, let's get back to what I was saying. Yeah, I can not believe he's turning 18! I'm gonna have an adult brother! I know I sound so stupid right now😂 but it's just so weird to me idk why😂 BTW I have to get him an awesome gift idk what to give him cause he's gonna be an adult but he still likes teenager/kid stuff.

       OK.  That's all for now, hope you guys enjoyed this little chapter! Let me know on the comments if you want a tattoo when your an adult and if you do, what of? And what do you think I should get my brother for his birthday!

     Also leave a like if you enjoyed, I hope you did!😃 Alright, that's all I got for now! I'll see you guys in the next chapter, bye!

           I think my brother can count on me with the gifts😂hopefully..