My Thoughts On the Election

Ok.............so, this gonna be a little more serious topic, as you can see on the title of this chapter we are going to be talking about the election.

              As you all know, Donald Trump did win the election and will be our new president, and I'm scared. Now I know you all are thinking "Why are you scared? It's just a president, get over it." Well its not about the president, it's about what the president can do. And that's what I'm scared of.

        You're probably thinking why would I be scared I'm just a kid he can't do anything to me, yes he can. I know I'm just a kid but I'm smart enough to know what he can do. My little cousin Alyssa was asking me why I haven't talked about this before since she knows I wanted Hillary Clinton to become our president.

         Now before I start talking about all that I just want to inform you all that Alyssa no longer has the same wattpad username, I am not going to give you her username simply because she does not like the attention and she just wants to read, so she IS reading books and still IS on wattpad she just doesn't want followers cause they'll expect something out of her, like a book. She is still reading this story she just won't vote or comment cause that's how you all will get her username. She wanted me to tell you this and to say she is sorry.

          Anyways, back to the topic before. Donald Trump is a very disturbing man and is a racist and he's just a cruel person. I'm not gonna go into what he wants to do with America, your going to have to view his points on your own, its just a little much.

        I have posted on Instagram and Twitter how I wanted Hillary to win and all that but I never wanted to make a chapter about it. The reason why I haven't talked about it is because, its seems unreal and I had a hard time believing it.

    Now before your all like "How can you think its unreal? It was on national television. Why do you not believe? Yada yada yada." I just can't believe our country and our state would actually pick Donald Trump.

         I am very disappointed in our country and states and people all around the world, anyone who picked Trump. I am disappointed cause your probably going to get cheated and lied to, all the things that you expect from him that you'll get the complete opposite of that, I'm disappointed that you would believe his lies.

        Because of those who voted Trump, the USA might fall and break apart due to possible wars and battles. The reason why I wanted to talk about this today and so late I might add, is because, it really didn't hit me until last night. I was afraid, I started thinking of all the things Trump could do and how he can destroy things and how he'll be our president for the next 4 YEARS until somebody take his place.

        Its just sad that this could all happen and to know that some people even some of the most smartest, intelligent people out there that picked Trump are gonna expect one thing, and get another.

         Anyways, that's all I'm gonna talk about mostly because I'm freaking myself out, this was quiet a long(at least for me it was), probably boring chapter for all you but I promise that I will make a happy possibly funny chapter soon so don't worry.

    Let me know in the comments your thoughts about the election and if you agree with our new president.

      Leave a like if you enjoyed and I'll see you guys in the next chapter, bye!