Nightmare

Ok so 2 days ago I had the worst nightmare you could ever imagine. I'm gonna tell you it, but if you are easily scared don't read this chapter (Bryanna/QueenBryanna7 I'm talking to you)

Ok so it was two of my older brothers named Jr/Mario (his real name is Mario but I call him Jr),Vince(real name is Vincent but you know for short), my cousins Bry and Liz, and me. We were in a house and out of no where these girls just start circling us while screaming, their bodies were decayed and their mouths got really wide, then they went away. We tried to go through some doors but hey were locked, then I man behind us said "you can't leave, you can never leave" then he collapsed on the floor. Then this woman was there, she was tall,decaying skin,hollow eyes (no bry not the color holow),she had dark tangled hair and she had these huge black wings. She came running towards us, then she took Vince, Bry, and Liz so it was just me and Jr. Jr and I tried to go through the back door but then the girls from before started screaming at us and running towards us. We went through the front door and we went through a forest full of arms and hands. They tried to grab us but we managed to get out. Then we saw the woman again, she looked the same, but she also had been covered in blood. She turned around and screamed at us. Then I woke up sweating and almost crying.

It was the worst nightmare I have ever had and I've had some BAD nightmares, I never remember my dreams, but I always remember my nightmares cause I have the worst ones. That's why I slept 17 hrs last night cause I didnt sleep until 4 a.m. the other night.

Yeah well I just wanted to tell you all my nightmare its terrible. Anyways maybe I should start keeping a cross in my room or something like a dreamcatcher.

Anyways I'll see you guys later bye!