Story of My Life

So I'm your regular girl right? Another girl with a simple life, well your wrong.....

Today I was telling my mom how my OWN grandmother (my mom's mom) said she thinks I'm not gonna make it anywhere. I was crying pouring all my feelings out at her just like she wanted cause it really hurt keeping them locked in cause it only made me hurt more to make me become a bad person, but she didn't care.

She only focused on the ONE thing I did wrong and it wasn't that bad. I told her that my grandma was just trying to put me down, and everyone tells me to ignore her, so I did.

I was just ignoring her letting her waste her own breath. She finally called me SOPHIA!!!!!! All I said was "huh?" And my mom just automatically thought that was the reason she was saying that stuff. I don't even need to explain how dumb she sounded.

Then I realized, my mom never once said I was gonna make it somewhere without someone making her. I was so mad, i looked in the mirror at my face and I didn't even know who or what I was looking at then I realized.....how come I've made it so far?

Then it hit me....so I made this

I made this myself and edited the picture and used my own words

I made this myself and edited the picture and used my own words. I make these when I learn something about myself or life. The last chapter I wrote on this book (the chapter is called Life Is Worth Living) I learned something with my own words so I made this

 The last chapter I wrote on this book (the chapter is called Life Is Worth Living) I learned something with my own words so I made this

I really like what I've done so far... I share these through all my social media's and hope they helped someone cause it really help me....

I grow up on my own... This is the Story Of My Life........