Naomi said the first thing that popped into her mind to get back at him, “Well you suck at playing asleep.”

Sebastian fake a hurt face, “Madam I beg your pardon, I am the best actor the west coast has ever seen.”

Naomi chuckled and got on her knees to push him down in the bed, “First I am the best, and second we don’t even live on the west coast so I have no clue what you are even talking about.”

He let out a deep chuckle and sat there letting her pin him down, Naomi was sure he was letting her win. In reality there is no way she would ever be able to take him down and win, she was sitting on top of him, “I like this position.”

Naomi at that moment was so glad that she was black and Sebastian could not see her red face.  Pulling herself together Naomi leaned down and put her face in front of Sebastian’s face and whispered, “Baby you're not the only one.  This is the position I would love to do over and over again.”

Sebastian loved this side of her, this is the first time he has seen the sexual side of his little black hair beauty and man did he want to see it again and again; as many times as he can.  “Naomi you sure are something.”

She cocked her head to the side and stared down at Sebastian, “What is that suppose to mean?”  Her big brown eyes were filled with confused.

Sebastian took a minute to let her face burn into his memory, “What It sounds like, you are a woman that does not care about how much money I have, or about glamorous clothing, diamonds and pearls.  You're a woman with a mind of her own, that has ideas and wants to let her voice be heard over the skies, that does not let anyone put her down and takes a stand. You are something more than a normal woman you are absolutely amazing.”

 By the time Sebastian was done explaining who Naomi was in his eyes, she had moved to the end of the bed and had her head low. “You barely know me, how can you say those things. I don’t get it I just don’t get it at all.” Sebastian sat up and moved over to her taking her shaking body into his arms. “You can’t say those things.”

He tighten his hold on her, “Why can’t I say those things? They are all true I would not lie about this.”

Her tear filled eyes meet his, she didn’t even know why she was crying. What he said was the nicest thing anyone has ever said to her, and she didn’t have any clue why tears were coming out of her own eyes.  Sebastian hand came up and wiped her face the tears made her face glow. She looked stunning to him and he could not control the feeling that bubbled up inside of him, he was surprised to say the less about the feelings that were sticking their head out. “Please do not cry.” He leaned down so his face was just inches from hers, he could feel her warm breath fanning his face.

Naomi watched as his face got closer and stared into his black eyes the whole time, he stopped and which made her eyes look to his lips. They were perfect and were so tempting so Naomi did the only thing she has wanted to do for a while, she met his lips. Naomi felt it, her heart beating and mending back together; very slowly like her heart was scared of breaking again. Knowing this time it would not be about to fix itself again. Naomi stopped thinking and let herself for the first time in a long time fall and depend.. on someone else. When they broke apart it was only to breath looking up Naomi eyes locked with Sebastian and they held his gaze, there was something about his eyes, almost like they were smoldering; his eyes no longer black but a shiny gray that reminded Naomi of a hematite gem. “I can't help it, you.. you are just so... so perfect.”

Leaning up again Sebastian stole a kiss from the black haired beauty, “Would it be wrong if I told you I wanted you more then life itself.”

Naomi tilted up her head and pretend to think, “To a point yes, you still are my boss.”

Sebastian flipped them, with him not being on top he leaned down and got real close to her face, “I am only your boss at work, and even then I am not fully your boss.” They gaze at each other just looking over each others face, Sebastian's hands made there way up Naomi's body.

Naomi was unsure of what really to do, should she let her heart have what it wants. Or listen to her head and do what it says. “Sebastian...”

His eyes looked up and he leaned down, “Yes Naomi?”

Naomi opened her mouth but was interrupted..... again... Naomi wanted nothing more then to throw something at the man that just walked into the room like nothing. Sebastian's head looked up and his face twisted into annoyance. “What the hell gives you the right to walk in my room brother.”

Jeff smiled, “Well I’m sorry.”

Sebastian smiled at him, “Good now get out.” He ordered him but Jeff didn't move he stood there smiling.

His smile all of the sudden got bigger when his eyes landed on Naomi, “Oh hi Naomi how are you?” Naomi stared at him, “Not much on conversation at the moment, okay I’m sorry. Would you like a condom?” Sebastian picked up one of his pillows and threw it in Jeff direction. When he dodge he laugh. “Or maybe chocolate, no ice cream.”

Sebastian picked up his alarm clock this time, “You have about 3 seconds to get the hell out of here. 3.”

Jeff backed up, “Well dear brother it's been past 3 seconds.”

Sebastian smirked, “1.” The clock flew across the room and smashed into the wall by Jeff's head, Jeff had dunked out the door just in time. “He is so annoying sometimes to the point where I just want to chock the life out of him.”

Naomi chucked, “Family make you want to do that sometimes and yet you still love them to death and would do anything for them. Also I’m hungry.”

Sebastian chuckled, “Then lets feed the hungry Pigeon.” Naomi jumped up and ran to his stereo and turned it to Break the Ice.

Sebastian raised his eyebrows, “What? What is life without a little music.” He walked over to her in all his glory, Naomi watched as his muscles moved with him as he walked. His eyes watching her like a predator watches their prey. He backed her up to a wall, “You can save that for later.” Naomi walked out the door leaving him there with a little problem.

Naomi went about to make food, she was craving a turkey and cheese grilled sandwich. She took the stuff out that she needed, since it was early in the afternoon the light from the windows illuminated the kitchen and made everything look beautiful. She didn't look up when Sebastian came into the kitchen, “What are you making.”

His hands made their way up to rest on her tummy, “I am making eggs, bacon, grits, and hash browns. With coffee or OJ.”

He put his face into her, “Sounds good, I'll get working on the coffee and setting the table.” The two made breakfast in sync every so often Naomi would look up and find Sebastian already looking at her. When they sat down to eat Naomi felt something when she looked up and meet his black eyes.

She was unsure of what it was completely maybe it was love, but no it couldn’t be, “Are you okay?”

His voice ripped her away from her mind, “Yes I am fine, why do you ask?”

His eyes looked at her plate, “You have not touched your food, which is very delicious.”

She smiled, “I was just thinking is all.” Naomi took a bite of her food and watched Sebastian do the same.

-Dominique