Part One.

All Camelot had been devastated by a flu epidemic.
Morgana cursed the land with an ancient magic.
Even though she was sure about her imminent victory, she didn't know that Camelot itself owned a powerful warlock who could cure that dark enchantment.
Merlin and Gaius tried with all their power to stop that curse. And after some time, fortunately, they succeed, finding a cure for all the sick people.
Even Arthur was affected by that sorcery.
"Merlin, this is the potion who can save them all." Gaius said to him.
They spent three mornings to multiplicate the potion, for every patients.
Gaius noticed that the potion took two to four hours to work.
"I take care of all the knights, you go to Arthur! Hurry up!"
He went immediately in Arthur's chamber.
"Arthur".
He was lying in his bed, shivering and whispering incomprehensible words.
"Arthur how are you feeling?"
He didn't answer, he just whined constantly.
"Arthur we have the cure, we found it! Don't worry you'll be alright... just hold on!"
"Merlin..." Arthur reached for his hand.
Marlin was socked for that movement.
"Arthur, I... I'm here. Don't worry you'll be alright. I promise."
Merlin made Arthur drink the potion and he swallowed powerless.
"Merlin... I... feel sick... my mind is burning... all my body is burning..." He was suffering and Merlin felt sorry for him.
"You can't think straight... Arthur please listen to me.. You'll get better. This high fever is only temporary. You' ll be fine.. I know it hurts now but-" before he could finish the sentence, Arthur grabbed his face with all his remaining power.
"Merlin there's something I want to say..."