Chapter 10

Please vote, comment, and follow. It would be greatly appreciated. Adios! Enjoy this chapter

--------------------------------------------

"Um-" I was about to say to Hunter when he decided to kiss me.

He shoved his tongue into my throat and pulled me closer. I tried to pull away but he just growled and pulled me closer.

"What about people?" I asked letting out a moan when he sucked on my neck. He chuckled and pulled away.

"Right." He reminded himself while smirking and pulled out of the parking lot. Internally I sighed in relief.

But god damn that was hot. I must be dreaming though, being kissed by such a hottie!

Man I sound gay.

"Hun-" I started to say when a hand came to my thigh. My breath grew hesitant, if that makes any sense.

His hand drew circles on my thigh, teasing me. Having a hand so close to my aching dick was so tempting. My legs grew a mind of their own and I shamefully started to hump his hand.

"Somebody is a bit horny." Hunter teased me. I looked out the window, to ashamed of my actions. "Pull down your pants."

I looked at hunter than back at my pants. Memories of me getting arresting came into my head and I sighed in my mind.

Slowly, I pulled my pants so they were at my knees. We were at a stoplight when his hand found it's way to my dick.

"God you look so good right now." Hunter said grabbing my already erected penis. I moaned out loud, I've never felt this feeling before.

This pleasure.

"Hunter-" I moaned. "Faster!"

He laughed and started to quicken the speed he was playing with my penis. My body wasn't getting enough, I need more.

"More." I said grabbing his hand and humped it. My breathing increased rapidly.

"Such a naughter boy." Hunter smirked. He took his hand out from between my thighs, eyes still on the road, and pulled my hands behind my back. "Leave them there."

I whimpered and nodded. Hunter kept that sly smirk on his face, it was irritating.

"Hunter, please." I whined. He just laughed and continued to drive. My legs grew a mind of their own and started to move.

Precum was making my underwear wet. Hunter noticed but did nothing other than turn on the radio.

This cruel guy. I can feel the tears run down my face. Not being able to do anything sucked.

"You're a slut, pet." Hunter said parking his car. A giant house was in front of us.

It was a light tanned color with maroon-oh!

"Hunter!" I yelped when he picked me up and wrapped my legs around his waist. "What are you-"

"Shh." Hunter said attacking my lips. He shoved me against the car. I moaned and wrapped my arms around his neck.

"H-" I moaned out and felt my body move up and down, I need some friction. Anything.

Hunters hand groped my ass and pulled me closer to him. My erection was killing me, I need to release!

"Hold it." Hunter growled into my ear and sucked on my neck.

For a second it slipped my mind about people around me. I didn't pay any mind of that.

Hunter locked the car and moved us into the house.

"Wait. H-How much will this one c-cost?" I asked flustered. Hunter sighed and let go of me. He led me towards his room and sat me down on the bed.

"How about 10,000?" Hunter asked unbuttoning his pants. I gasped at him and nodded.

"What exactly are you-" I tried to think of the right word. "expecting me to do?"

He laughed and bit down on my ear. I held back the moan by biting in my lip.

"Anything you want." He said gripping onto my penis. I closed my eyes and tried to image the most pleasurable thing to do.

"Let me pleasure you-" I started to say. Which kink does he have? "Master."

"That works, pet. Give me the best you can offer." He said lickkng his lips. I nodded and sighed in relief as he let go of my dick.

He leaned down on the bed and winked at me. I gulped, the beating of my heart was distracting.

"Master." I said and pulled down his pants along with the underwear. A gasp came out of my mouth as I saw his length.

I'm to stupid to even estimate a length but it was big.

"Good boy." Hunter said once I put my mouth around his dick. My gag reflects were coming into play but Hunter grabbed my head.

I closed my eyes and let Hunter control what I do. He used his free hand to put my arms behind my back. Tears started to come out of my eyes, my boner wasn't helping either. I felt embarrassed and ashamed.

He shoved his dick down my throat and groaned when I started to bob my head up and down.

Everything started to get to my head. Hunter released, I was about to pull away he made my head stay in the same place.

"Swollow."