Chapter 2

"W-Where did all these bees come from?" You ran through the forest with your arms protecting your head from the bees as you dodged all the stones that were in your way. Your stoic face was not faltering one bit as your bag slung from your shoulder. You had placed the black bag in your bag before you ran foolishly into the forest so that it would be safe and you would not lose it as you ran.

Finally escaping the bees, you looked behind you and smirked as the bees left you alone. Your head turned back to see the front of you and you noticed a boulder rolling towards you "W-What?!" You shouted softly as you jumped to the side to avoid the boulder "Where.." Suddenly, another boulder was rolling towards you and you quickly jumped to the side again to dodge it 'Who or what are rolling these boulders towards me?!' You mentally complained as you dodged the rolling boulders swiftly. Suddenly, one boulder had hit your bruised arm that was bruised by Gakushuu who grabbed it so tightly. This made you lose balance and trip on a stone that was protruding out of the ground. Another boulder was rolling towards you and you stared at it as you were unable to stand up for you had sprained you ankles 'So this is how I die...' You thought as you braced yourself for the impact of the boulder to hit you harshly. You shut your eyes tightly while tears were slowly making their way to slide down your cheek. You waited and waited but no Boulder was there to hit you.

You opened your eyes and you saw darkness surrounding you as you walked around confusingly. You felt around the walls and you felt a soft cloth that was light and you could easily push your way out. You stumbled forward as you pushed your way out of the place that entrapped you. It had a cloth material surrounding you as you pushed out of it. Your eyes squinted at the sudden flash of sunlight that shone upon your face. You quickly blocked it with your arm then you realised that you were standing on top of the mountain and the brown building was near you. You heard a laugh come from behind you; making you turn around in an attacking stance. You looked up to see the huge yellow creature that hovered above you and was about nine feet tall. It had so many tentacles that were frantically moving around that it was uncountable.

The creature perfectly resembled the one on the bounty which made you slowly take the BB gun you had in the pocket of your sweater jacket. The gun was already loaded with bullets when you recieved it so that you can easily shoot the creature when you see it. "Are you a student from Kunugigaoka Junior High?" The creature asked as it's tentacles were waving around 'It can speak?!' You mentally shouted as you let your free hand lay by your side as to not look suspicious and for the creature to have a difficult time to read what you were planning. "Yeah... Why do you of ask that?" You stalled it by asking it a question back. You observed it's movements and expressions closely to read what it was trying to do but failed as it's tentacles were waving all around which made it harder for you to figure out which tentacle he will use in battle 'So it moves at Mach 20 whenever the creature wishes to so it may dodge the bullets or melee attacks. If I were to pull the trigger exactly 0.3 seconds earlier than it will expect me to, I might be able to hit at least one tentacle.' You imagined the scenarios as an illustration in your mind; slightly sweating from the nervousness.

"Well, since you're wearing the uniform of the school, I just assumed you did. If I may ask, what class are you in?" The creature grinned much more wider than before making you take a step back "I'm in class 3-B." You replied as you quickly took out the BB gun and pointed it slightly to the right. The action of taking out the BB gun scared the creature as it moved to the right by surprise then you pulled the trigger and instantly pointed the BB gun to the left then pulled the trigger once again; firing another pink bullet. The creature dodged the first bullet and moved to the left. One of his tentacles got shot by the second bullet "AIYEEE!!" The creature shrilled a scream that was so loud that it echoed throughout the forest.