Niyo Niyo

Dear Readers, 

This story will be taking place in the manga and anime series in order. All those episodes/chapters you have watched/read will be in this e-book all in order. So, if you haven't finished or neared any parts of the latest episodes/chapters, there may be spoilers that you might encounter in this book. But if you haven't even watched at least three episodes or read at least three volumes, I don't even know why you're here when you know that you're going to encounter spoilers. Anyway, this is just a small warning about upcoming spoilers of the anime/manga, so if you don't to encounter any, I suggest that you leave now (For your safety of course)

This would be my first series book and my second book on Wattpad, so... Yeah. I just want to inform you of that.

The reader's personality here would be stoic and she would stay silent most of the time; showing no emotion as much as possible. She would also have many thoughts running through her head, so instead of her speaking out loud; she would stay silent and let that opinion stay as a mere thought. So words in italic and are in between 'two quotes' 'like this' would indicate that those are her thoughts. Any other typography font would depend on the situation. Example: underlined and bold.

Also, please take note that I watched the anime and am currently reading the manga versions of this anime to get into much detail and try to avoid making the characters out of character (OOC) I also get my sources from Wikia -of course- since it would make the story bad if the canon characters are OOC. I have few experience in writing so my story might not be as good, so you have that info.

Overall, I just want you to enjoy my story as much as possible. Thank you for reading this terms and conditions-like chapter. Onto the prologue?