chapter #1 the beauty meets the beast

I walked into the club. Going in a club wasn't actually my thing. I wasn't that type of girl that loves to meet new people and loves to drink alcohol. But if my friends wouldn't have persuaded me, I would have never met him.

Everywhere were people around me. Dancing people with alcohol in their hands. My 'best friend' Sabrina leaved me alone, because she wanted to talk with the hot guy without me.

Then there was my other friend Lucy, she basically just spent the time on the lips from another guy even though she had a boyfriend.

And I? I was alone. My dearest friends persuaded me to come to this fucking party and then they leaved me alone.

I was not even dancing, I was just standing there alone and I did nothing.

I thought about going home. But if I would go, my friends would be very mad. They actually wouldn't know if I would go 'cause they were to busy with there Guys.

After spending almost an hour alone a guy came to me, I actually didn't want to talk with him, because I was sure he wanted to flirt with me or something.

Instead he told me that I should follow him. Ok to be honest I still thought he wanted to flirt with me, but the man looked really dangerous so I had no choice and I went with him.

He brought me to a man. ''Ahh there you are.'' He said. I absolutely knew nothing about him. The man had radiant green hair, and lips red just like a fresh new born rose. And his teeth were silver. His eyes were blue like the sky, just even prettier than the sky.

I was not sure if it's crazy that I found him pretty and attractive.

''Do I know you?''

''Maybe, maybe not. I don't know.'' He laughed. Like seriously he laughed

''That's not funny!, who are you?''

''I'm the Joker, but you can call me J''

Ok this is strange. Joker ? Who the fuck calls himself  the Joker ?

''Ok, J. And what the fuck do you want from me''

So I'm actually not like this. So unrespectful, that's not me and I knew it was wrong. Before I said this sentence I didn't know who he was.

''Oh oh careful princess, you don't know who I am.''

Did he really threat me? Ok this was too much for me, I had to leave.

I truned around because I wanted to leave. After 2 steps his 'bodyguards' stopped me. Yes he had bodyguards and I still didn't know who he was.

''No, don't leave. Why do you wanted to leave? Come on let's talk a little''

I thought I'm in hell. I just went to a party. How could I knew that is happens?.

''What? No! you bring your man to me, so they basically forced me to come to you and you want me to talk with you? Or you crazy?''

Yes, obviously. He was crazy.

''Yes, you're right. I'm crazy. And you still didn't understand that I have way more to say than you. So because you were very, very bitchy against me I have to give you a penalty. I hope you have nothing against torture.''