Where I belong - ONE

LUNA'S P.O.V

"So this the living room and there's four bedrooms and through there is a kitchen and dinning room. there's a bathroom upstairs with the rooms." Larissa pointed as she told me about the house. she started walking up stairs she started explaining about the rent and who lives here "Melissa and I both have rooms near each other your room would be down the hall at the other end next to Cassie. We each pay one seventy five a month we get it cheap because mine and Melissa's dad own it but the only thing is cassie's boyfriend is over a lot but he's a great guy" she said with a smile

you see i just aged out of the system I just turned eighteen I'm so happy I made it out alive I start the rub my arm with out even realizing it, no I won't go there.
"I'd like to take it if you or your roommates don't care. I don't have a job right now but I have the money for the rent up front" I don't care where I live right now as long as it's not on the street plus it can't be as bad as my last home. I saved up all I could my time in the system I have a little bit to hold me over till I find a job. "I think it's yours if you want it I just know the girls will love you. They should be home really soon would you like to stay a few more minutes you could have your answer today." I nodded with a small smile. "great"

maybe ten minutes later the front door opens to a girl who looks just like Larissa this most be her sister Melissa they both are tall about 5'6 long to the middle of there backs blonde hair Melissa has blue eyes while her sister has green. A women a little taller at 5'8 walks in behind her she looks like a model tall willowy light brown hair light brown eyes. "hey girls come here I want you to meet Luna knight I believe will be perfect for our next roommate." Larissa said with a happy tone. "hey I'm Melissa and this is cassie" Cassie didn't look over happy to see me as she looked down her nose at me looking me up an down.

Sure I may not be a Amazon like her really I'm shorter then them all i am kinda short at five foot but how I was raised you don't take shit from no one. "hey I'm luna" I shook her hand

we talked a little bit more before they told me I could move in tomorrow if I wanted I was happy to have a home tomorrow.

I told them I'd take it much to cassie's dismay. I said goodbye and I'd see them tomarrow. I knew if I didn't hurry i wouldn't have a place to stay tonight. running down the street to the bus stop.

I just make it by a few minutes before the doors close after curfew the sign above the door reads rising women's shelter.

"you cut it close Luna I though I was going to have to close the doors on you" Mrs Clinton said with amusement in her voice.

"sorry Mrs Clinton I just got a apartment with a few girls by the university I move in tomorrow" I told her with a proud smile I love Mrs Clinton her and Mr Clinton did quite a bit for me after I turned eighteen. "is that so I'm so happy for you it seems like things are going good for you."

"yeah for now." I said walking past her "night Mrs Clinton" giving her a kiss on the cheek. "goodnight Luna" and with that I went to bed looking forward to tomorrow.

"can't you do anything right" he yelled walking over to me I bent to pick up the broken glass that fell from my hands. "I'm sorry it fell" my hands shaking so much a piece I picked up fell again breaking more sending a piece under the table. "LOOK what your doing LUNA" oh no he so mad "get up" I started getting up but I didn't get up fast enough because he grabbed my arm in a vise like grip I hurt "I said get up" I know what's going to happen I'm so scared I start to cry " but I know that just made him madder " you want to cry ill give you something to cry about" he brought he arm back and was bringing it down I let out a scared yelp as it was about to connect with my cheek..

crying out I sat up. I knew no matter what the nightmares never seem to go away no matter how far I run he doesn't go away....

looking at the alarm clock it read ten seventeen. I better get up getting dressed in a pare of black skinny jeans and a sky blue tank top I put on my vans. Pulling my hair up in a messy bun no make up grabbing my necessary belongings I went to say goodbye to Mrs Clinton.

" Mrs Clinton I'm going now" I said coming up behind her "oh honey I'm going to miss you I'm so proud of you come by and see me and Mr Clinton you hear me" she said with a gentle smile "yes ma'am" she pulled me into a hug "ill see you Mrs Clinton" she pulled back shaken her head "oh honey call me Mary your family you always have been" I was going to start crying I haven't had a family in a long time. "love you Mary" with a smile and with that I left to my new home.