"We hardly ever hang out now.. it kinda upsets me. " (y/n) shrugged her shoulders. "But the thing is, I'm going to try and ask papa if they can come over and watch a few of the practice games,"

The girls looked at (y/n) and smiled. They all thought it was a good idea. Especially when (y/n) mentioned how good looking the boys of GoM were.

Hinata came walking up to the group of girls with Kenma. "Hey (l/n)-chan! I'd like to introduce you to someone," He smiled.

(Y/n) turned around to see the two boys. She smiled at them, "Kozume Kenma, Nekoma's setter, jersey #5.. right?"

Kenma looked away from his phone, and gave a small smile. "Yeah, that's me.. how'd you know?"

(Y/n) chuckled, "I did some research on you guys while I was waiting for my music to download on my phone.."

Kenma couldn't help, but smile at the girl. She was too adorable. (Y/n) flashed him her cutest smile, and a slight dust of pink crept up to his face, causing the pudding muffin to turn away.

"Oi Kenma!" Kuroo walking closer, was waving his hands in the air. "We gotta go ba--" he didn't finish his sentence when he laid eyes on the (h/c) girl standing behind his setter.

(y/n) blushed at his staring, and turned away. After she gained her composure, she looked back at the captain. "Kuroo Tetsurou, Nekoma's Captain, jersey #1.. r-right?" She looked at him with a tint of pink on her cheeks.

'How can someone look so cute... quick, say something idiot..' "Yeah! T-that's me." Kuroo tried to give his signature smirk but failed for being so nervous. (y/n) started chuckling, and Kuroo could've sworn he heard church bells ringing.

"HEADS UP!" Someone shouted and then, suddenly a ball came flying towards Kuroo's head, knocking him down.

"OH MY GOSH! Kuroo-san! Are you okay!?" (y/n) rushed to the fallen boy. She carefully picked his head up, and laid it on her lap. She examined for any serious injuries.

Kuroo on the other hand, was not feeling the slightest bit okay. Blushing super hard at (y/n) actions for putting his head on her lap. He jumped up almost instantly, "I-I'm fine! I'm fine!" He waved his hand in front of her, his face still red.

(y/n) looked at him surprised and confused. The suspect of the ball throwing came running over to them.

"Sorry bro! Akaashi tried to take the ball from me and I threw it this way." Bokuto said scratching his neck.

"Bokuto Kōtarō, Fukurodani's Captain, jersey #4.." a voice startled him, and he turned around to see you.

"Y-yeah... that's me...." Bokuto kept staring at (y/n). He couldn't take his eyes off her. "So pretty.." He quietly blurted. (y/n) blushed brightly.

"Uhm... t-thank you!" She shouted at the owl face. "You remind me of someone, he's really cute.."

"R-really? Who?" Bokuto pestered her. Wanting to know who this person was.

"His name is Taho. He's my owl.." (y/n) said shyly. All the managers couldn't help, but squeal at how cute her actions were.

The girls realized that (y/n) was about to die of blushing so hard, so they made an excuse to leave the boys and bring her somewhere where she can relax.

'She thinks I'm cute.. omg yes!' Bokuto said in his mind, while smiling on the outside. Kuroo hit him on the back of the head, a little pissed at Bokuto.

"I know what you're thinking.. BUT SHES MINE!" Kuroo shouted at the owl boy, slapping him again.

"I won't lose to you, cat face!" Bokuto clenched his fist and bringing his face closer to Kuroo

"Bring it bird brain!" Kuroo put his hands on his hips, with an irkmark appearing on his forehead.

From across the room, Aoba Johsai's volleyball players looked at each other confused.

"Hey Makki, doesn't that girl look familiar?" Matsukawa elbowed his friend, pointing at the (h/c) girl walking with the other managers.

Hanamaki squinted his eyes, "Yeah she does... you don't think that she's..?"

"What are you guys talking about?" Their vice captain interrupted their conversation.

"Oh Iwaizumi.. it's just that Makki & I think that girl looks like this awesome DJ, but they can't be the same person." Matsukawa explained, pointing at the girl.

"I see.. Anyway, let's go. The tour is about to start." He pushed the two boys out of the gym, looking for their captain. He found him talking to another volleyball team captain.

"ASSIKAWA!" Iwaizumi shouted and a boy with chocolate colored hair peeked his head to his vice captain.

"Iwa-chan!" The boy runs over with his arms wide open. Iwaizumi dodged his attack, causing the boy to fall over.

"Ouch that hurt!" Oikawa was on the floor, rubbing his head. "What do you need? I was talking to Moniwa about their blocks."

"We gotta go, the tour's almost going to start."

"Haaaaaaiiiiiiiiiii..."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey guys. Sorry I haven't updated in awhile. Anyway, here's another long chapter that's just all over the place. If you have any questions on what Hanamaki & Matsukawa were talking about (y/n) being a DJ... guess you'll just have to find out later on! Heheehehehhe. Also.. I made (y/n)'s papa's name Dazai. Like from Bungou Stray Dogs lol. So yeah! Hope you enjoy this. Don't worry, Chapter 4 will most likely have at least 3 parts total.

Please share with your friends! Thank you!