He was such a weird kid.

"I hope you are enjoying your 'amazing' second round of lunch." He asked sarcastically before taking another bite of his burger.

"It's super-amazing." I correct him with the same tune.

He laughed as he was chewing his food. I stared at him closely to see mayonnaise below the right side of his bottom lips.

"There's something there.." I point to the mayonnaise on his face.

He touched his face and cleaned around the spot but not the mayonnaise spot.

"Move up a bit." I tell him but his hands still go to another direction.

"Come closer." I ordered for him to bring his face so that I could clean it off.

He furrowed his eyebrows and moved his face forward.

"Closer."

He moved his face really close this time. I moved forward to his face and held my hands on his cheeks before I licked off the mayonnaise from below his bottom lips with my tongue. And I had to do that as quick as possible.

Disgusting right?

"What the hell was that?" He chuckled before rubbing his hands on the spot.

"Girlfriend duties." I smirked.

He laughed for a moment before his eyes looked at me.

"You're cute." He scoffed.

"My pleasure."

I finished my ice cream right before Adam was done with his lunch. None of us were ready to call a waiter as we just sat on our seats lazily. We deserve an award for being the laziest couples in New Jersey.

"So..." He trailed off.

"Soo..." I copied him.

He chuckled.

"Why do you always laugh at everything I do?" I asked.

"Because you're one hell of a funny girl."

I smiled at him without knowing what to say. Yeah I was one hell of a funny girl. Never been told that before.

"Anyways," he sat up. "I called this lunch for a reason."

I looked at him and waited for him to say something. Because right now, I was already starting to freak out.

"I might not be able to see you this week." He said which made my heart stop. "But we can make arrangements to see at least one time before this weekend."

"Is something wrong? What's happening?" I sounded like I was going to pass out.

Was somebody cursing me not to see my boyfriend for a week?

"My dad's got a lot of plans this week and he needs me to be there. It's part of the wedding preparations."

I looked at him and nodded my head slowly. There was clearly a hint of disappointment on my face.

"I'm sorry for bringing this up a little too late." He said.

"It's fine." I shrugged and looked away. What else can I do. "What are you doing this weekend anyways?"

He didn't answer and this caused me to turn to look at him. He sighed before he spoke up the words I wasn't ready to hear.

"I'm traveling to Paris."

"What?!" I slammed my hands on the table. "Adam this is getting unbearable."

"I know but it's only for a week."