00:59

Sophia's POV

The limo stopped at the corner of a random street and Justin got out first sticking his hand out waiting for me to take it. I gladly took it and got out of the car and closed the door. Justin started walking and once he came into the view of the driver he waved goodbye and continued walking. It was night time and the weather was amazing. It wasn't cold, but it wasn't hot. The sky was beautiful and the stars were out. It was like a dream come true.

"You keep looking at your feet." Justin spoke up.

"Yeah because I don't know where I am." I said giggling. I honestly had no clue where we were so I decided to look down and only look up once in a while when Justin would turn the corner. Justin suddenly stopped and came into my view. I looked up and made eye contact with him.

"Look up. Not just at me, but when I move out of the way look up." He said grabbing both of my hands this time. I was kind of nervous because Justin knows I hate surprises.

"Justin." I said giving him a stern look. Justin just smiled and moved out of the way and stood next to me. Once he was out of my way I looked up and was completely breathless. He had taken me to the Eiffel tower. It was gorgeous, especially at night.

"How many girls have you done this to?" I asked Justin smiling

"How many girls have you done this to?" I asked Justin smiling. He truly was amazing and I couldn't get over the fact that he had done this for me.

"Only you." Justin said. He definitely had out done himself. He was so freaking amazing.

"Why am I so different?" I asked Justin. I felt like I was being treated differently whenever I was around him. He always said the sweetest things to me and he just always put me before him.

"Because your special. Your something different." Justin said taking my hand and kept walking. I kept quiet knowing Justin was done speaking.

"When I first texted you, I had no clue what I was getting myself into. I didn't know I would have kept your number after almost a year of texting. I also never thought I would meet you in person. When I first spoke to you, I kept saying to myself there was something different about you and I wanted you to stay in my life." Justin said completely making me at lost for my words.

I looked up and realized we were now underneath the Eiffel Tower. I looked at Justin waiting to continue if he wasn't done with his words.

"You make me feel something different every time I'm with you. It's like you make my day a little bit better. Shit, you make it a lot better." Justin said smiling to himself.

"Sophia." Justin said making me turn my head towards him. He wrapped his hands around my waist as I snaked mine around his neck. Justin rested his forehead on mine and looked into my eyes. The hazel eyes I had fallen in love with, were on the verge of being green.

"Will you be my girlfriend." Justin finally asked after a few moments of silence.

"Yes, Justin." I said pressing my lips to his.

I was finally his, and he was finally mine.

A/n ight another in the bag. I can't stress this enough. Thank you guys for the 100k+ views💕