00:12

Sophia's POV

I put Justin's address into my maps, and got dressed. I just put on some sweatpants and a Nike sweater and I put on my slides. I got my keys and my wallet and got in my car. I started it and backed out of my parking space. I can't believe I'm doing this. It's 2 in the fxcking morning.

Within 15 minutes I pulled up to Justin's house and parked in his driveway. I got out and ran up the driveway. I knocked on the door waiting for Justin to open it.

"Come on Justin. I know your in there." I whispered. I put my hand on the door handle. It was unlocked. I opened it and stepped in. I walked in and the smell of liquor filled my nose. I looked in the kitchen and there were already 4 beer bottles opened and empty.

"Justin why are you doing this?" I asked myself pretending I knew the answer.

"Because you won't except my apology." Justin said coming out of the dark, so I could see him. His eyes were blood shot red. His words weren't slurring, and he was walking normal. I could still tell if he was drunk.

"Justin you know I can't." I said trying not to anger him,

"Sophia, you can."

"Justin."

"Sophia." He said in a mocking tone. I just glared.

"Justin, do you know how to love when your sober?" I asked him looking him in the eyes.

"Yeah." he said responding to me like I just asked the stupidest question.

"Sophia, you don't know what kind of control you have over me."

"We fall for each other at the wrong time, Justin." I said looking at him, trying to make him understand me.

"Then lets make it the right time." he said walking closer to me.

"Justin I should leave." I said backing up. I felt my back hit a wall. Shit. Justin walked closer to me, until he had me pinned against the wall

"Justin don't do anything you'll regret." I said looking him in the eyes. I tried to look past the redness and tried to remember how hazel they were. How I could get lost in them for hours.

"Like you said, everything I have done, has purpose behind." He said looking into my eyes then smirking.

"What happened." I asked Justin in a hushed tone. It sounded like I was asking myself that question.

"I got drunk and called you names, babygirl."

"Don't call me that." I said looking to my left trying to avoid his eyes. He put his finger under my chin and moved my head so I was looking at him.

"What is it gonna take to make you believe me." He hissed. Is he really getting mad at me. Are you serious now. I put my hands on his shoulders and pushed him off of me. I opened the door and walked away from him.

"Where you going." He asked me. His voice was close. I could tell he was following me.

"Home. I should've never came." I said getting to my car and opening the door.

"Sophia. Don't leave." He said. Was I making him more sober. The more I looked at him, the more the hazel in his eyes showed.

"Goodbye Justin." I said getting in the car and starting it. I back out of the driveway and drove in the direction of my house. I felt hot tears stream down my face.

I still care about him, though.