"Listen sweety your mom was a decendent of a really old lady who happened to be the queen of the wizard world. And your mom she was a bad ass queen. She fought for every single creature, shit she even fought for kreacher, and no one likes kreacher" he said awkwardly standing there.
"You mean to say my mom is a queen? Making me a princess? And they knew? And yet didn't tell me? And you didn't tell me" I said looking at a guilty Molly and Arthur. "I can't believe you guys" I said running up the stairs to me and Ginny's room. I closed the door and layed on my bed. I'm not even angry that my dad didn't tell me. Im just so disappointed in the people who I believed were my family, who they knew I had trouble understanding why I had so much power, and they knew. And they never said anything.
*knock* *knock*
"Go away"
"Ana please listen" Harry said opening the door.
"I said- I waved my arm making humming birds appear sending them towards Harry's head- to go away!" I screamed, Harry ducked making the birds explode as they hit the wall.
I heard the door close shut, but felt someone sitting down by my bed.
Harry wrapped his arms around me and hugged me. I fell asleep in his arms to tired to even fight it.
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~**~*~*~**~*~*~*

Outfit..

I woke up super early, because it Hogwarts day

I woke up super early, because it Hogwarts day. In Hogwarts I finally be happy it'll be a normal year and I'll see Draco again. I missed Draco, like a lot. Our birthday is only 10 months away. I know that sounds like a lot but it's really not. Time in Hogwarts goes by quick, so I bought him his present early. It's a basket full of apples, but okay stay with me okay? Okay so this basket is enchanted. So whenever he is finished with all the apples it refills itself up. Sweet right? Yup just like these apples. But anyways I said goodbye to Mrs. And Mr. Weasley. I hugged my dad who was shifted into a dog. I know I'm mad at him but I won't see him for a long time so might as well.

Harry and Ron were whispering to each other about something and Hermonie was quietly reading. After a few minutes I got bored so I left the caparment not bothering to say anything to them.
I walked down seeing other caparment full, I saw Dean, Seamus, Thomas, Fred and George who waved at me as I walked by. I got to the last caparment seeing Luna lovegood, she was a very strange girl, she would often tell you about these weird creatures that no one's ever seen before and she had this kind of dreamy voice, she was quite odd but I loved talking to her. I entered the capartment and waved at her.  "Oh, well hello Ana, it's so nice to see you again, how was your summer" she asks in her dreamy voice. I sat across from her and saw she was reading 'The Quibbler'
"It was actually pretty decent, how about your summer?"
"It was quite normal, except I kept having Nargles flaunt in my yard and hiding most of my stuff" she said going back to read her magazine. I smiled and was about to leave when a girl opened the capartment door.
She was tall and had Blonde hair,  blue-gray eyes, and pale skin. "Sorry, mind if I sit here?" "Not at all, sit" Luna said patting the seat next to her.
"I'm Ana Black and that's Luna Lovegood" I said extending my arm which she shook.
"I'm Jordan Williams, I'm a Hufflepuff" she said. I smiled at her and was going to answer but Luna beat me to it. "Ana is a Gryffindor and I'm a Ravenclaw"
"Well it was nice meeting you Jordan, I should get back to my friends but I'll see you around, I'll see you later Luna" I close the capartment door as Luna and Jordan waved goodbye.
I walked back to our capartment only to see Cho, Chang smiling at Harry as he awkwardly bought some candy from the trolley. Ron and Hermonie were both just awkwardly watching. I waited till she left to go back in.
I walked into the capartment pretending not to have seen that. Hermonie leaned in and asked if I was okay.
"I'm alright, shaken up a bit by well you know finding out my mum was a Queen".
"It's hard to take in, it's a lot. But we're here for you. Plus that makes you a princess, My best Friend is a princess" Hermonie said smiling at me. I giggled and Ron laughed "Well if we tell everyone at Hogwarts we might get special treatment"

"Come on Ronald, we need to change into our robes, we are almost at Hogwarts" she said pulling Ron out of the capartment only leaving me and Harry. He grabbed my hand "Thats pretty cool you know, 'The Boy who lived' and 'The future Queen' getting married" he said grinning at me. I blushed and laughed.
"Getting married?! I'm sorry 'Boy who lived' but you're getting way ahead of yourself" I said placing my forehead against his. He kissed placing his hands down my back. I giggled and pushed him back waiting for Hermonie and Ron to come back.

"Ana you buy me a chocolate frog if I win you to the carriage"

"Your on freckled face"

Hope you guys like this one.
Don't forget to
Comment
&
Like❤️