Chapter 2

Hey guys!! Im so sorry for the slow updates.. And it will continue to be slow updates just because I will be going back to school. And I will probably not have time to update. But Nevertheless I love you all for reading my fanfic.

ANA'S P.O.V

So I had ended up telling Fred and George everything, they couldn't even imagine this. George was crying and Fred wouldn't let go if me. Its okay though. I'm over it. I'm not hurt anymore. And I can't change the pass... Well I can.. But I don't want to.. Not now..

Fred, George, and me all fell asleep on the couch. I was laying down on Fred's chest his arms wrapped around me. And George was on the floor holding my hand. I really didn't feel like getting up or waking up. But I knew someone was going to come down soon and disturb the peace.

"ANA, FRED, GEORGE!! GET UUUUP!!!!"

See told you

"Bloody hell you guys look horrible" Ron stated as George and me got up. Fred was still alseep. He looked peaceful. So decent. Such adorableness. 'Time to ruin it' I thought. I grabbed a marker and drew a mustache on his face quietly trying not to wake him up. I then went for his forhead writing 'I eat rotten eggs for breakfast' I dont know how far this will go, but lets just see.

I ran upstairs before he could wake up. I brushed my teeth and prepared my clothes, so i could take a shower. I turned on the shower and making sure i locked the door, I hopped in the shower. Tomorrow we would go pick up Harry. I just hope his uncle does let him go.

HARRY'S P.O.V

"Is this it?" Uncle Vernon said grumply to Aunt Petunia.
Aunt Petunia gave him a severe look, and then nodded pointedly at Dudley, who had already finished his own grapefruit quarter amd was eyeing mine with a sour look on his piggy little eyes.

Uncle Vernon gave a great sigh, which ruffled hus large, bushy mustache, and pivked up his spoon.

The doorbell rang. Uncle Vernon stood up and went to the door. In a quick flash Dudley stole the rest of his father's grapefruit.

I heard talking at the door.
Aunt Petunia waited for him to come back. I was already heading back to my room so i could write back to my friends.

"You" he barked at me. "Living room now". Bewildered i wonder what could I have done to get him mad.

He showed me a piece of purple writing paper and he glared at me and read outloud.

Dear Mr. And Mrs. Dursley,
We have never been introduced, but I am sure you have heard a great deal from Harry about my son Ron.
As Harry might have told you, the final Quidditch World Cup takes place this monday night, and my husband, Arthur, has just managed to get prime tickets through his connections at the Departmemt of Magical Games and Sports.
I do hope you will allow us to take Harry to the match. We would of course be glad to have Harry stay for the remainder of summer. And have him safely arive at the train back to school.
It would be best for Harry to send us your answer the normal way for the muggle postman does not know where we live.
Hoping to see Harry soon,
ʆʆy Wɛɑʆɛy
Ps. I do hope we've put enough stamps on.

Uncle Dursley finished reading then glared at me.
"She did put enough stamps on, then" I said earning another glare.

ANA'S P.O.V

As i was done taking a shower i quickly changed into my black high wasted shorts and white flowy top. I flicked my wand making my hair dry. I let my curls down. My hair was a lot longer now. And the pink was vanishing. I still didnt know what it meant. I also have been owling Draco every so often. Apperently he is also going to go to the Quidditch World Cup. I missed Draco so much this summer. I cant wait to see him.

I gave a last look at myself. I didnt get it. There was so much i didnt get, About me about my parents. But my conversations with my dad haven't been as profound as I'd like them to be. He changes the subject whenever we get near talking about my mom.

I smiled at myself at the mirror. And then got out. Im pretty sure there is no breakfast left by now. But to my suprise, no one had touched the food and they were just sitting there... Mrs. Weasley was sobbing into her husband's arms. Ginny looked like she was going to be sick. Ron had a blank stare. And Hermonie was also shedding some tears. Fred and George looked guilty... Oh no..

"Fred....George... What did you guys do?.." I quietly asked slowly moving down the stairs capturing everyone's attention.
"We sort of told them..." Fred said looking down.

I cant believe they would do that i trusted them. And they promised. I could feel my face heating up. And my eyes were turning red. They all loomed at me in sorrow. In pity. And i hated it. I hated all of it.
"No stop. Dont look at me like that, Just stop it!" I yelled before running out. There was no where to go except into the woods area. I ran ignoring the the yells of my name. I needed to be alone. I couldn't stand being there. Where all they had for me was pity.

HELLO GUYS! Its been a long time since i lasted updated. And ill try to double update. Just because most my classes have been really easy lately.
Anyways hope you guys like this chapter and remember to

Like
&
Comment