Chapter 11

Ana's P.O.V

I walked down the hall of all the dorms to find the one with my name on it
Lavender Brown
Parvati
Susan pens
I kept walking until I reached a door that was a lighter shade than all the other doors.
It read Ana Black, Hermonie Granger. I opened the door to find a beautiful room with gold and red paint on the wall. There was two beds each with a red and golden cover. Hermonie pushed past me to see our dorm only to stop and stare at the room in awe. "This room is amazing" she said jumping into her bed. "And Look there's a letter for you, on your bed" she mentioned pointing at a bed besides her.
I walked towards the bed picking up the letter with cursive letters than spelled out my name. I opened it and read it out loud.
"Dear Ms. Black,
I had heard that you found out some marvelous news this summer, I hope it isn't too much. I thought a private dorm for you and Ms. Granger would be delightful. I was wondering if you could meet me at my office tomorrow morning before heading down to the Great Hall for breakfast, I'd like to have word with you. Enjoy your room, for there is beyond treatment our future Queen shall get.
Sincerely ,
Professor Albus Dumbledore"

I put down the letter getting ready for bed.
"You know, how about we invite Ginny, lavender and Parvati this Friday for a sleepover" I said laying down.
"Sounds amazing, I still can't believe my best friend is a princess" Hermonie said making me fall asleep with a smile on my face.
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~**~*~*~

I woke up before Hermonie which was a shocker. Not wanting to wake her up I quietly brushed my teeth and changed  into my uniform letting my black curls fall into my shoulders. I grabbed my wand and bag leaving our dorm and heading down into the common room. I tried to make little noise as possible as I heard mumbling down in the common room. I peaked around the corner to see a house elf cleaning the chimney. As I got closer I heard it's mumbling a lot clearer, "Clean, clean, has to be super clean. All had to be clean. Sparkly clean." It's high pitch voice mumbled making me giggle. As soon as it heard me it turned around, " Oh Good morning ma'm, ma'am should be asleep, ma'am should not be awake yet" it said grabbing my hand pulling me up the stairs. I quickly pulled back, "No, I actually was asked to meet Professor Dumbledore in his office before breakfast"
"Oh, well I can help with that" it said grabbing my hand again and snapping it's fingers. I felt like I was being squeezed into a small tube, my insides being squished into nothing but mush. Soon the feeling stop making me feel nauseated and dizzy. I looked up to see that I was in front of Professor Dumbledore's office, the elf no where to be seen.
I knocked on his door twice before it slowly opened. I walked inside to see his bright orange-gold Phoenix, reminding me of the first time I saw it.

I was kneeling in front of a lifeless-looking Ginny. "Please wake up. "Please Ginny" I whispered moving her fiery red haired out of her face. At that moment a bright orange-red Phoenix flew past me landing on Harry's shoulder. Riddle turned away from Harry, now looking up at the statue as he spoke in hissing tongues summoning the monster . Harry began backpedalling in fear as he realized what was going on, and Fawkes took flight from his shoulder. Harry didn't get a chance to see where he was going, as he slammed his eyes shut at the same time something heavy hit the solid floor. I left Ginny's side to help Harry back. I didn't want to be here anymore I wanted to leave. I get Ginny,Harry and I out of here as fast as possible but I had no idea of what was going to happen.
Harry grabbed my arm and turned blindly to start running with me I heard hissing from riddle as I looked back to see a giant snake causing me to scream and run faster pulling Harry. As we ran blindly all we could was Voldemort's laughter. I wanted to hurt him so bad. He killed Harry's parent and Ginny was dying because of him. I couldn't take anymore I wanted to end it. I felt harry let go of my hand as I turned around to see he had fallen, blood dripping out his mouth.
"Harry come on" I said helping him and pulling him behind a pillar. Before I could do anything else I heard a jumble of hissing. I moved around to see the Phoenix was flying around the snake's head, pecking furiously at the yellow eyes and avoiding the fangs that were longer then my arm. I quickly pulled harry to his feet. "You have to leave Ana" harry said "No" I simply said before pulling him along only to have him falling again. Harry laid there whimpering. I kneeled down next to him begging for someone to help.
Harry then reached over to the black sorting hat that just appeared. I stared at Harry as he put it on asking it for help. Something metal fell out of the hat hitting his head. Half dazed and more than confused, he groped above his head and had to pull the hat off for quite a bit longer then he would have expected, when he was done a sword came toppling into his lap, the hilt inlaid with rubies as big as his fist. I gasped. "The Gryffindor sword" I whispered. Before being smashed into a wall.

I quickly shook my head wanting to forget that day.
Suddenly I jumped as Dumbledore speaking caught me off guard. "We must all face the choice between what is right, and what is easy. And my dear trust me when I say being Queen will not be easy" he said coming down his stairs.
"I didn't ask to be Queen though" I responded
"So you don't want to be Queen?" He said looking at me through his half-moon glasses.
I shook my head, "that's not what I meant, i just don't know what I have to do" I said looking down at my hands.
"Do you ever wonder why we don't have a Queen right now? It is because it is hard to find someone as powerful to stop someone such as the Dark Lord. And your mother, she was powerful, but not quite. You see being Queen does not mean you have to be related. You just need to know you can do it. And to know you can do it you have to be willing to try. Now will you be willing to try?"

I nodded, "Yes sir" I said confidently. If anyone was going to stop Voldemort it would be me. I wasn't going to let him hurt anymore people.
"Great, you will find that our guest will be very excited to meet you this Friday " I nodded once again walking towards the door. "Oh and thank you for the dorm professor, Hermonie and I love it" I said. He smiled at me as I left the his office.
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Hey this is just a small chapter, before I start introducing the new characters.
Hope you liked the flashback and remember to
Like
&
Comment❤️