Chapter 12

I heard some rumors that the Beauxbatons was a school filled of veelas, and I was not excited for that. To say this year would be eventful was an understatement. I just didn't want anything bad to happen, I needed to keep Harry far away from the Goblet as possible.
"So Ana, are you going to eat your bacon?" Ron asked slowly moving his hand to my plate. I smacked his hand away eating my bacon, Harry and Hermonie laughed as Ron glared at me. Ron was the last to finish eating, while we waited for him Harry had taken the opportunity to kiss my cheek multiple times and Hermonie looked over our classes. We had most of them with the Ravenclaws. This year Hermonie decided not to take as many classes and I agreed with her because last year it really did stress her out and that stressed me out.
"Professor Moody seems interesting, doesn't he?" Hermonie asked. Harry shrugged hugging me. He was being extremely close today, not that I mind. Once Ron finish we headed out to our classes.

I sat down in the front desk, Harry grabbed the chair beside me before Hermione could. I looked up at Hermione and smiled at her as she glared at Harry, "looks like you have to sit with Ronald McDonald". She glared at me and stomped to the empty chair besides Ron. Harry grabbed my hand under the table and intertwined his fingers with mine. All the chatter was fading away as I looked up at his green eyes. His beautiful green eyes and his soft pink lips. This face with hurt in his eyes that you can only see if you looked hard enough, I wasn't going to let him get hurt anymore. Harry squeezed my hand kissing my cheek taking me away from my thoughts. I smiled at him as the doors burst open stopping all conversations. Moody entered the class limping on his way to his desk.
I quickly let go of Harry's hand as Moody reaches his desk. "Put those away, you won't be needing them" he said pointing at our books.

A few moments later he was now hurting spiders, at first I didn't mind until I saw how bad it was affecting Neville.  I quickly stood up "stop! Stop! You're scaring him, can't you see!"
Moody stopped letting the spider alone as he slowly turned to me and walked towards my side, as I quickly sat back down, "Hm, Ana Black, still  no sign of your father yet I see. Tell me, has anyone told you how your mother died by a unforgivable curse? Let's see she died protecting you, screaming in so much pain" he said his voice dropping with venom. My head started to hurt as my eyesight started to fail me.  

"Avada kadavra" voldemort yelled catching her off guard sending her crashing to the floor next to my  crib, crying and screaming 'mommy' hoping she'd get up and dry my tears again. Her face pale her screams of agony no longer existing.
I opened my eyes seeing all eyes on my as my hands were clutched onto the table my fingers bleeding. "Ana?" Harry whispered lightly touching my shoulder. I quickly got up grabbing my bag and running out the door. I don't know or care who he is, he talked about my mother like she was dirt. And that awful memory. I ran down the corridors until I felt myself stop for air. I leaned against the wall, tears falling down my red cheeks my chest rising as I gasped for air. This hurt. The memory of her pain hurt so much. I slid down the wall hailing my face on my knees trying to catch my breathe.
"Girls, over here." I heard someone say. Footsteps slowly coming closer. Then stopped.
"Hey, are you alright?"
I looked up to see 3 girls one I quickly recognized as Aurora Parkinson, pug face's sister. I nodded not really wanting to talk to anyone. Until another girl spoke up, "no you're not, come on" she said grabbing my arm pulling me up on my feet. "I'm Jordan, and these are my friends Annabella and Aurora, come let's go to the kitchen, food might cheer you up." She said dragging me down the corridor. I would have objected but I was to weak to push her off so I let her pull me along.
A bit more of walking we arrived at a huge wall which one of the girls pushed on to reveal a huge kitchen. Before I could even react to this small little stuff started to move around until I realize that they were house elves. Another one of the girls pushed me down to a chair and whispered something to one of the house elves. I looked around to see at least 50 house elves all working furiously on making food, all in a snap food was being prepared. I looked back at the three girls and finally took in their appearances. Annabella was tall and had light brown hair. I looked down at her uniform to see she was a Gryffindor. Jordan was the exact same height as Annabella, but unlike her Jordan was pale white with blonde straight hair. Aurora who I had seen already a couple times was smiling at me handing me a cup of tea. "Drink it" she said, "it'll make you feel better". I brought the mug to my lips slowly drinking the tea. "It must be hard, right? I mean with the whole Black being your father and you being a princess?" Annabella said bringing a chair over sitting next to me. I nodded. She grabbed my hand slowly wiping off the blood that was now kind of stained. "I get it," Aurora said. "I get judged because I'm Pansy's sister all the time" i smiled at her. "Thank you for this" i said.
"No problem, listen if you need anything you can talk to us."
"I know. Thank you." I said hugging Annabella. I got up and walked towards the door waving goodbye to the 3girls.

"-and after class ended he asked Neville to come back to his class so he could talk to him" Hermonie said catching me up on what happened after I stormed off. "Is he okay, though?" I asked. "He seemed fine after a while" Ron said sitting down besides me, "we should head down to the Great Hall, Harry is waiting for us there" he said nudging me on the shoulder. I reluctantly got up and followed Hermonie and Ron to the Great Hall making mindless small talk about our classes so far.
When we finally reached the Great Hall it was almost full, only a few students missing. I walked towards the Gryffindor table to see a raven haired girl her back turned to me and Harry, smiling at whatever she was saying. Now it's not that it bothered me, it's just what's so interesting she's saying that he has to smile at her? I got closer and sat beside Harry grabbing his hand and intertwining my fingers with his, "Hey babe" I said kissing his cheek, making sure to show he was mine. I now got to see the raven hair girl as Cho Chang, a Ravenclaw. She was a Seeker for the Ravenclaw Quidditch team and a popular student and not to mention, beautiful. Harry looked down at me, his smile fading as he realized what he had done. "We were just talking about how it sucked that we can't play quidditch this year" he said quickly. I smiled at him and looked up at Cho Chang, "I'm sure Cedric must be looking for you Cho" I said as, earning a scoff from her as she left. I let go of Harry's hand and sat up straight and looked over at Hermonie who was just watching the scene develop before her, "you would think she would think twice before hitting on a princess's boyfriend" I said making Ron choke on whatever it was he was munching on.

This chapter was well overdue. Hope you guys enjoyed this and also my messages are always open if any of you wanna talk about ANYTHING. I really don't mind AT ALL, like if you want to talk about bands, or fandoms, or just flat out rant about the dumbest thing, please be my guest. I need friends, and I don't know how to make them.

Don't forget to
Like
&
Comment❤️