*Chapter one*

In a crowded room called classroom is the most noisy places that Cartha hates. Especially when classes starts, she doesn't even listen to her teacher's discussion.  All she do to avoid boredom is sit on her chair and scribble something in her notebook. She waits after the school bell to ring about five minutes until-

POW!

Cartha was surprised when a book hits her head. It caught her attention and she heads up. She meet the eyes of Angry Demon that's about to kill her. It was her teacher Ms. Beautiful her boring mathematics teacher.

"Cartha, what is the answer of 3x+15=5x-5?" She angrily said.

"Um... Me?" She clears her throat and points at herself.

"Is there another Cartha in this room?" She glares at her and everybody laughed.

She felt embarrassed and covers her face. She heard whispers of her classmates and they were talking about her.

"Is she that stupid? That is the most easiest math equation to solve..." One of the girls gossiped and boasted her intelligence.

"Yeah, she is stupid and ugly a full package!" A girl giggled and so as the other girls.

"Why is she even friends with our Queen?!" A twin ponytail girl complained.

"Because she is rich?" A cute girl asked without thinking.

"Or maybe she is a fake who befriends Our Queen and damages her reputation." A girl with too much eyeliner below her eyes answered.

"What?! That's horrible!" All of the gossip girls reacted and looked at Cartha disgustedly, but she didn't mind them even if they gossip lies about her. The only thing she paying close attention is Ms. Beautiful's angry face.

"Cartha, Stop sitting around and answer my question!" Ms. Beautiful demanded her to stand up.

"Yes, mam..." She nervously stood up and silence filled the whole room. She forgot her question and was scared to ask again at Ms. Beautiful scary face.

"I said what is the answer 3x+15=5x-5?!" She shouted at her. Cartha trembled of hearing her shout. Her face and hands is starting to sweat and she grips her sweaty hand. She doesn't even know the answer and there's no one in here to save her. Her only hope is Shane, she turns her head and looked at Shane who looked at her sadly. Shane looked pitifully at her and looks away. Cartha's face sadden. She was abandoned by her only friend. She felt hopeless, her only choice is to be scolded and be a laughing stock in front of class.

"Ms. Cartha where were you when I discussed this lesson?!" She yelled that gave tension in the whole class.

"Maybe she went to toilet and go popo!!!" A silly boy laughed and broke the silence of the class, all the students started laughing.

"Shut up! Are you Cartha? Do you want to stand up and take her place?!" Backstabbing the silly boy and everyone went quiet. "Are you going to answer me or not?" She glared at her. Cartha has nothing to say and five second has passed, Ms. Beautiful impatiently snapped. Ms. Beautiful gave Cartha a face were undeserving student gets 'The Disappointment look'! Cartha noticed a hand moving at the corner and it was Shane. She pointed at her notebook and she said it like in charades 'that this is the answer go tell her!' Cartha looked at the big words from her notebook and it was-

x=10

"Car-" Cartha cuts-off Ms. Beautiful.

"The answer is x=10!" She immediately answered in a maximum tone and turned Ms. Beautiful face into shock as well as everyone.