My kids : 06 Ending: (June 1st,2019)

Y/n pov,

I felt like breaks were on my back I groan and moved over rolling onto my side. It hurts so much but I decided to just take deep breath to cool the pain down a little bit if I can.

"Mommy" I heard a loud yell. My eyes shot openness I sat up. Looking around and saw my family by me. "W-hat" I  said as I saw the door open it was Rick. "Hello y/n" he said with a small smile "hello Rick" I said with a soft smile.

"I made a deal with someone so that you can be with ur family" I smiled and gave a chuckle.

"There's a problem tho" u nodded. "When we need you u have to come back that is" I nodded and noticed as my kids jumped onto the bed and hugged me tightly. "your to old for that love" I said as  Jake gave a bright smile.

"Can I talk to you alone" i nodded and smiled.

As they lift out the. Room I felt soft kiss on my forehead. I looked up with a soft blush on my cheeks.

"Jason I-" I muttered as he cupped my face and kissed me. My eyes widen and I slowly sink into the kiss. Bit it didn't feel real not even close it felt like I was sleeping. I felt so light in my body for a second.

"I love you" Jason said as he walked towards the door. A bright light shines under the door.

"Good bye princess" he muttered walking in the light.

My eyes widen and I screamed reaching out towards the male as fast as I could "wait" but it went black.

I opened my eyes and saw the hole the squad and my kids sitting on the bed with a bright smile. "mommy" I smiled and hugged them both kissing there warm cheeks.

"Were is Jason" I said as Rick looked down and everyone looked away. There's looks of sadness and regret covered most of there faces my eyes dropped down to my kids and hit my bottom lip quietly.

"He didn't make it" my bottom lip quivered a little bit I gulp down the tears. "How" I asked as they looked at me.

"We were attack by one of these human things and he was stabbed" I nodded and looked at the ceiling.

I smiled and laughed as my kids sat there trying to look like me.

El Diablo was sitting there staring at me. "Hey guys can I speak with Flames for a second alone" I said as they all lift. I smiled and waved for him to come closer.

"Hey what if I told you you can stay with me and my family" I said as he stared at me for a second.

He shook his head and sighed softly. "You won't hurt my Family, I trust you and I can always protect them I have a shield on them that activate when there in danger" I said as I watched he slowly nodded ,

"You can come back in" I yelled as they walked into the room. I sat down and smiled as they both walked over to me getting into the bed with me. I rapped my arms around there neck as they leaned against me.

"So mom" I turned my head. "Yes sweetie." As I picked up the cup of water to my lips.

"He are new dad"I spit out all my water in my mouth and started to to cough. "What" I asked as  my face turned a bright color. "He's are new dad right?"  I tried to hide under the cover.

"No" I said as Everyone started to laugh. As I looked towards him as he gave me a small smile. "Can I go Home now" Rick looked at me and gave a sigh "yes but you will be call in if there's another mission" I nodded and held onto the his hands as I shook it.

"And yes he's your new daddy" I said with a blush on my cheeks. "Cool" they both said as they ran up to him. Asking him questions agree question.

Time skip  3 years later

"Boys come here" I yelled as I held onto my stomach. They came in as they asked towards me.

"Yes mom"  all three said as the stood next to me. "Were is your father" I asked as the little girl in my stomach moved around. The slight kicks and punches in my stomach make a grin form on my lips.

"Playing with Chris"they said. I nodded and walked to the back yard. Watching as the kids ran back outside.

"Daddy" I heard a squeal. I turned around and picked up the baby boy. He squealed and giggled.

"One big family"

Third person,

Y/n and get new family

She got her wish

She got her ending

She was a hero

She made her family proud

Many things that happened made her a hero to this world

Starting her family and her father's family

Y/n made a promise and she kept it fought with her squad even worked with batman once.

Her family looked up to her

She started as a villain and now a hero.

Watch as her life goes on  once a hero always  hero

Make your dreams and create your Future

See you next time........