Fight darkness- Living for my children: 05 : Edited ( June 1st,3019)

y/n pov,

i sighed softly. " i don't want to lie about my self anymore" i thought to my self as i noticed that there was loud noises around me. i looked down and sighed.

" sorry but if i die i will kill you rick flag!!" i said pointing at him at his face playfully glared at him very hard and smiled softly so after. Turning my head back and saw everyone staring at me and i thought that they were looking past me. i smiled and turned around only to see black mass attack me i shot it in the head as the war started. i yelled and stomp it on its head and smiled at the now dead monster. i laughed softly and smiled again. I didn't know why but I found amusement in killing this black inky monsters.

we looked around and sighed as i noticed something on the sided of the building and smiled as. " jackass" i sighed and stared at the mess as i gasped and saw a flash of light against my eyes. It didn't hurt but I know it was a little different from what I ever saw before.

Vision part one

"Rick what's the hold up" Harley yelled

"Hold on"

Vision one over

I stopped walking and looked at Harley and Rick as Rick walked into a room.

"Rick what's the hold up" Harley yelled

"Hold on" he yelled back

"Wow" I muttered as I looked around and shyly walked over to Captain boomerang.

"Say why's your name boomerang" I asked as he looked at me. I was curious why choose a damn name like that I know I see him with a boomerang but damn he could have come up with a better name for himself but hey there villains!

"Will because I end my enemies with boomerang" I snorted as he chuckled.

We started to walk towards the roof of the building. My head started to pound and I leaned forward and let out a cry. Why does this hurt so much?

"Y/n what's wrong " Harley asked as she walked towards me patting my back.

Vision number two

"Shot it down" Rick said as Harley and joker started to fly. The helicopter was shot and Harley flew out run along the roof. She stopped at the edge of the roof and stared down as the helicopter burst into flames.

End of vision

I shot up and looked at Harley. "What just happened" Harley asked as she stared at me confused.

"You okay" Rick asked.

"Yeah just had a vision I think of what about you happened" I said as I looked thwart and looked around and than at Harley. "About Harley" I said as she looked at me confused.

Time skip (because I'm lazy)

I stared at my vision came true. I stared at the destroyed helicopter

I grabbed my gun and held it in front of me. I watched as dead aimed and fire.

"I missed" he said turning around I sighed and pushed my hair out my face.

I looked over at were Harley could be. "Be careful Harley" I muttered.

I started to walk by Rick as he pecked at me. I looked down and noticed that Every thing around us started to seem so real.

"Why" I muttered we walked outside and saw Harley with her makeup missed up more.

Dead gave her jacket as we started to walk again. We walked for a little more. I looked at the place we need to go

"Let's do this " I said with a small smile.  As Dead nodded as we all walked into the building. I head with Harley on the other side of the room.  We came out as she turned around and looked like she was above us.

I watched as everyone fought,

I don't have strength

Im not brave

I'm lazy.

A mistake

But....

This mistake is about to end it all.

I slammed my foot down sending a shock wave as that thing went flying back. My eyes glowed a bright purple flame came among mine.

"Ready monster man" I yelled as they all jumped back.

It ran at me as I jumped onto its shoulder slamming it to the ground. I closed my eyes and open them quickly.

"See light, sees fear and see death" a fire like monster appeared behind me. I held him back as much as I could. Come on. I got him in place.

I I tried to keep him in place, "

" come on" I screamed as I felt my knee buckle under me making a slight pained whimper leave pass my lips as I fought to stand in place.

I panted as the beast dissappeard I turned around and looked down as blood came out my shirt.

I gave off a small smile falling backwards. Slamming to the ground.
I laid there as I felt me being picked up. I watched as he pulled out her heart.

I gave a very weak smile as I saw El Diablo looking at me I turned my head and gave him a weak smile.

I leaned a little into his arms. I dropped.

"y/n"