Letters : 02 : Edited(May/29th/2019)

Y/n pov,
3 years later

Three long years without contact with my family. trapped inside a cage 24/7 only have a book shelf and a bed to entertain yourself.  Everyday since that faithful day I wrote letter to my kids and the rest of the family yet I never got a letter back from them.  For years I thought they never cared for me. Three years as I waited for there letter they never came. Just like the next and the next. " there not gonna write back Pain" a guard told me once and at first I didn't believe the male until I suddenly started to see he was right.

Three long years without my baby boys, three years without a childish fight between grey and John or My other brothers weird jokes.  Or my dad and mom PDA.

Some times I used my shadows to watch my family as they go on with there everyday lives but if I spoke I was back in this stupid cage.  Closing my eyes and started to think hard about my father old house. Brown paint on the outside as beautiful clear white in the inside.

The lights around my disappeared. I opened my eyes squirting them a little before I saw I was standing in my kids room there room changed so much since I saw this they didn't have the cute poster we worked on anymore but sports and footballs and basketball everywhere.
Even if they could see me they couldn't touch me it would be a bit too shocking.

Walking out the room and quickly noticing my brothers and kids sitting there watching tv like usual when I pop up. My brothers grew so much especially there hair and muscles I was proud to called them my sibling to be honest with you at the end of the day we may fight but there still my siblings.

Noting my old sunflowers dead in there beautiful glass vase gently touching it making hem grow more healthy once more before making more flowers appear before I slowly walked behind them watching them closely before I lean over Joshua and gently touch his head feeling his head jaunt back and eyes snapped open before he turned around eyes widen in shock holding my fingers up to my mouth as to keep him quietly before I stepped back and blew a small kiss.
Slowly snapping my fingers as words formed in thin air before grey frown " but we do always write to you!!"

"Mama" I heard a soft whisper as I turned around and saw them staring at me. Before they came running  at me.  But I had to stop them shaking my head  as I held my arms away and stepped away.  Placing my hand against my head and bowed a little teary eyed.  " mama come home please" jay cried out but I couldn't answer as I suddenly felt a slight tug back to my body sadly smiling before I was shot back into my body making me jerk up to sit up on the uncomfortable bed

Hearing a gently click of my cage halving up and noticed Jake with a small cupcake with one single red candle in the middle. " happy 29th birthday" he coos softly and sat on the floor before he held the cup cake out to me. A scoff slip pass my lips before he slowly grabbed the cupcake and hums the birthday tune  before taking a deep breath and blowing it out.

I giggled and looked down sadly. I wanted to be with my babies so much it been so long since I've seen my babies face to face to touch them actually.  " You visit them didn't you" I nodded I heard a soft sigh and looked up weakly. I hate myself for getting myself into this. I should have been more carefully. I don't even know why was put here "who old are they now" I smiled brighter as I thought of there adorable faces

"Joshua is 9 and jays 7; grown so much in three years I can't help but tear up at the fact I wasn't there to hold them as thight as I can or kiss there booboos on there knees, I couldn't teach them how to ride a bicycle without training wheels-" softly naming all the things I missed between the last three years my emotions slowly getting to me. " I don't even get there letter they said they've sent me letter and pictures but i never wrote back it hurts, this time I let them see me but it didn't feel the same as holding them in my arms"