part 1:Feeling alone

She is waiting for him..with reheated foods..in hall.she is often checking her mobile and look towards entrance..her mobile starts to peep indicating it has received message..
She hurriedly open the message its from him..”I had my dinner,you have yours.I will be late,don’t wait for me..Good night”.

She kept the items in the fridge and fill jug with water and headed towards her room..but stopped by a voice..

SWARA..

Sujata: what happened swara?Did he contact you?

Swara: yes mom,he has work to complete and he will be late…and he had his dinner…

Sujata: O god..what to do with this boy..always work ,work,work…ufff..ok..you go and sleep..it is very late now..

By saying this sujata went to her room..swara enter into her room and feels suffocated…everything is alright but there is emptiness in her room..
Her mind : only in room?
Swara: then what?
Her mind: don’t you think you are feeling lonely ?
Swara couldn’t understand what is happening…there is no fight between them…then what??

While thinking this she slept unknowingly.. Morning when she woke up she saw him sleeping beside him..
By seeing him,she feels happy but she don’t want to disturb him..
So she got ready and went to morning arati and prepared breakfast along with her in laws ..Later he came down by getting ready in formals and had his break fast and bid bye to everyone and flew to his office..

Sanskar in his cabin,after completing his works..closed his eyes and remember happenings of past two months..

Flashback..

Adharsh and parineetha got exposed and child was handover safely to sharmista ma..
I couldn’t control myself and beat him black and blue when I came to know he is the one who try to defame swara’s image through newspaper..

Badepapa ordered them to leave the house and broke all ties with them. Bade ma shattered completely..
But Badepapa is determined in his decision..

But swara suggested badepapa to give them their share of property..so that they can lead their life,because after that incident no one is ready to help them..badepapa agreed to this..they shift to mumbai..

Everything is settled now(I thought)..and I was waiting for her..she entered…i was smiling widely by seeing her,my hormones advise my brain to initiate soon….brain accept its advice obediently…she came near me,by lost in her thoughts… I hold her hand and made her sit on my lap by wrapping my one hand on her waist and other by caressing her lips.she is still in her thoughts…i lean forward..forward to capture her rosy lips..her lips always has power to make me loose my control..

Sanskarrr

” uff my wife is the number one villian in our romance”

I got irritated and gave her now what expression

She said, sanskar bade ma is very sad ..I think we should do something ..to make her happy

Ya..I am trying to do many thing with you..you are not cooperating

She said, sanskar enough of your masti..and told me about her plan to make badi ma happy..

Poor me

Another day
I am missing my wife,our closeness ,her fragrance, her moans during our intimacy which makes me crazy
I planned for dinner date and booked a resort for our special moments
I am driving towards my house
“Mrs Sanskar Maheswari today you can’t stop me”

I entered into my room by whistling dreaming our upcoming romance,smiling like maniac..but to my shock she is packing her bags

You heard something broken ,isn’t it?