Mr. Beautiful Devil

Start from the beginning

He laughed, the sound sent shiver down my spine, taking my breath away. How could a man be so annoying and perfect at the same time? Especially in those jeans and that mouth watering white shirt that hugs his body perfectly.

"Like what you see?" He smirked. I shook my head, denying the truth, and looked away before he could notice the way he made my face turn red

I could hear his laughter once again and it made me smile, for no damn reason.

At about 8:45 we arrived at one of Amsterdam well known seafood restaurant, Pesca. It wasn't as fancy, but the quality of food and services is amazing. I was slightly excited he picked this place. We didn't have to think of what to order, just pick the seafood and the chef will make it for you. It was good for someone who loves seafood, while at the same time can't decide even when their life depends on it.

As soon as we stepped down, I saw a couple of flashing lights around the corner, and some close to our car. I was confused for a second, when Jesse ushered me inside the restaurant, and with the help of the waitress managed to shield us from the public quickly enough before I could think of what was happening.

"What was that?," I asked, bewilderment evident in my voice.

The waitressing girl did not reply, but instead looked at Jesse who was slightly stressed out. His face was annoyed, "paparazzis", he put his finger up motioning to give him a minute and head to the corner to call someone. Must have been related to this.

I was there with my mouth agape, confused as to why the paparazzi would want to take a picture of us.
Then I thought about it again, and I realised I was on a date with Jesse Blue. One of the world renown bachelor and billionaire. I was on a date with a fucking rich tank, and here I'm dressed up in skirt and sweater top.

But I also thought that he was on a date with Amelia Heart and he was wearing jeans, I think we were pretty even on that.

Momentarily he came back, there were some wrinkled lines on his forehead, "sorry about that. I tried to contact my lawyer to make sure they don't publish this, but they might and will probably blur your face out."

"Ohhh"

"I didn't mean to drag you into it," he said again, I could tell he was sorry.

"It's okay, can we go eat now?"

"Honestly?" I'm not sure why he was confused, but I know we didn't go to Pesca to stare at the fish, "you are still up for this?"

"Unless you are, then I already know what I want. I've been staring at the fresh fishes since you took that call."

He chuckled, so did the waitress, and then he motioned me to the batch of fresh seafood for the man to take my order.

We picked couple of fishes, scallops, oysters, shrimps, lobsters, and some side dishes. When asked to choose for the drink, I let Jesse pick. He went for an expensive bottle of white wine.

Upon entering the seating area, I notice there was only one table in the middle of the room. A candle lit in the middle, and a slow jazz tune playing in the back. I never thought I would see Pesca in this light, "Where is everyone?"

"I booked the whole restaurant for us," Jesse said.

"You know we could have dine at someplace less expensive than this."

He watched me closely. I shifted in my seat, feeling uncomfortable at his gaze.

"As long as I can afford it, nothing bothers me at what ever place we are eating."