Part 4:

"Is she awake yet?"

"Not sure. That jerk hit her pretty hard. Maybe if Tony hadn't stopped to pick up that turtle, we would've been there sooner. We didn't even have to bring you guys."

"But she clearly likes us. She's wearing our shirt."

My eyes fluttered open. I was laying on the floor of...a bus? Was I kidnapped? What was going on? Memories of my morning came back in a flash, and I remembered that Trent had beaten me to the ground. My body ached all over, and I suddenly realized there were three guys staring down at me.

"H-huh..?" I started. "Where am I?"

"Is she awake now?" a guy at a table asked. He ran over to the other guys. My vision was still quite blurry, but it was getting better by the second.

I soon realized who they were. "No way..." I said. "Th-this is a dream. This isn't real. I'll wake up soon." I sat up, too quickly. One of the guys gently pushed me back down.

"You need to lay down. I'm one of your brothers, by the way. My name's-"

"Mike Fuentes... No way... A member of Pierce the Veil is not my brother. This is all a dream." I looked around at everyone. "A really, REALLY good dream."

"Well, you better believe it," Vic Fuentes said. "Our mother was busy supporting us. She didn't have time for you. I know that sounds bad, but she says she regrets it more than anything." I looked up at Vic. I could feel tears well up in my eyes.

"Alright, quit the water-works."

"Jaime..." I breathed. They were all even better in person. A tear rolled down my face, and Vic wiped it off for me.

Vic hugged me, and said,"Welcome home." I smiled. I had never had a place to call home. I mean, REALLY call home. To feel like I belonged there. That was probably the greatest moment of that day.

I finally belong...