Part 18

"You put on quite the show," Mike smiled. "You actually did really good up there. You should sing with us more often. I think the crowd loved you."

"I really hope so," I replied nervously. "You really think so?"

"Let's go find out. Everyone's waiting for a mini meet and greet. Some fans are actually asking to see you." My eyes lit up. "Yes, you. Come on, let's go meet some screaming fans." I laughed, but I still couldn't believe some of them asked to meet me.

Once Mike opened that door, we could hear a large crowd roaring with excitement like they had been all night. Mike led me over to Tony, who had been signing a girl's arm. People actually asked for band members to sign their skin? I wasn't going to worry about it now. She smiled really wide when she saw me.

"Your voice is so amazing!" she screamed. "That's my favourite song, and you made it even better!" I thanked her nervously. "Can you sign my arm?" She held out her arms, one had a Sharpie in her hand, and the other was the one she wanted me to sign.

"Sure!" I smiled. I scribbled my name on her forearm, and gave her a hug. I don't know why I did it. I was just happy someone enjoyed my performance.

"Can I have a picture with you?" a guy behind her asked me.

"I'm down if you're down," I joked. He smiled widely, and I did my signature "I love you" hand and smiled. He asked for my Instagram, which I gave to him. I got a couple notifications, so I assumed he tagged me and followed me.

"They're loving you, Rene," Mike assured me. "We lost Vic. He's off somewhere, recording a video for a fan's friend that didn't get to come."

"That's nice of him," I said. I was distracted by another fan that wanted me to sign something. "There he is," I noticed, looking up to see him walking towards us. He was waving at the fans in a large line, blowing them kisses and just being his stupid self. "What are we going to do with him?"

"When you figure it out, let me know," Mike laughed. "Hey, Vic! Quit being fabulous and get over here!"

"I never stop being fabulous," Vic explained. "You should try it sometime."

"Guys, our bus driver is getting irritated. Something about wanting to get home to his fridge," Jaime shouted at us.

"Alright, we better go. Our beds await!" I laughed, and followed them to the bus.

Another day that turned out much better than expected.