Chapter 28

-Your P.O.V-
It's been a day since you last saw Bryce. He has been texting you really cute things.
Bryce: Hey babe
You: Hey 😘
Bryce: I have to talk to you tomorrow
You: Can you text it?
Bryce: No. It's a surprise.
You: Ok... I'm pretty anxious now WHY DO YOU DO THIS TO ME?!?!
Bryce: 😂 😂 i love you
You: I love you more
Bryce: Not possible
You: 😍

All you can think about is the surprise. Nothing else can be thought of besides... besides Dan.

-Dans P.O.V-
I finish packing my bags and am about to get out of the bus, "Dan?" Phil says.
I jump, "Phil? What are you doing up? It is 2:00 am".
"What are you doing is the question?" Phil whisper-yells.
"I'm... I'm going to get Y/N back."
"Dan?! Are you insane? We still have more shows! Millions of our fans are still counting on us! We chose this. We need to be here for our subscribers."
I stare at Phil and sigh, "You're right. I need to just put my life on hold for a bit."
"Okay, thank you Dan. Now go back to bed. Don't worry about it for tonight okay?" Phil begs.
"Okay... Okay! I mean... what can happen in the next month that will cause a difference? They're probably going to break up anyway" I say.
Phil nods and gives me a hug before I go off to sleep. I go to my bed, lying awake thinking about Y/N. I just need to fall asleep. That's it. Just fall asleep. But... all I can think about is her. I let out a sigh and a tear falls down my face. How did I ever lose her?

-Your P.O.V-
You can't sleep. All you can think about is Dan. Bryce is just your way to stop thinking about Dan, but it's not working. When Bryce told you he loves you did you really mean it when you said you loved him back? Just have to get a nights rest. That's it. Just go to sleep. It's not that hard. Just sleep.
But... Dan.