Chapter 25

-Your P.O.V-
After another hour of waiting for Bryce, he shows up.
"Hey babe" he says.
"Hey!" You reply.
He comes in and kisses you. It feels strange. Uncomfortable, yet... almost right.
"Why don't you say we make up for our time together?" Bryce says as he touches your waist.
"Oh okay" you smile. He pulls you in for another kiss. You place your hand on the back of his neck, tugging on a bit of his hair.
You can't help but love his hair. His dirty blonde hair that stands perfectly, his brown eyes. His chocolate brown eyes that remind you of...
Dan.
You pull back off of Bryce, "Something wrong?" He asks, caressing your cheek.
"No, no. Just..." you stop to kiss him once more.
He backs away, "You know what will make this better?"
Bryce walks away and closes the curtains. He walks back over to you and touches your waist, lifting your shirt. You quickly put his hand back down without thinking. He leans into you, colliding your lips. He removes his hands from your waist to take off his shirt. His muscles, already showing through his shirt, just exposed.
He kisses you, biting your bottom lip ever so softly. He lifts you up by your waist. You wrap your legs around him as he walks you both over to the couch. He sets you on the arm rest of the couch, grabbing your butt. He leans into you so you fall on your back.

-Phil's P.O.V-
I see Dan laying on the couch looking at his phone; he won't take his eyes off it.
"Phil?" He asks.
"Yes Dan?"
"Phil, should I text Y/N back?"
"Well do you have something typed out yet? Maybe I should proofread it" I say.
"Yeah... It says 'are you kidding me? Are you actually kidding me? He was awful to you'"
"What did she text first?"
"She" he tears, "she is back together with Bryce"
I stand in awe. I know what he did to her. I know him. Dan doesn't know his back story. But I do. I need to stop Y/N... She doesn't know what he can do. I need to tell him...