Chapter 1: Memories (Preview)

(Your P.O.V)

"Ben!" I yelled running through the mansion and into the kitchen.
As if caught red handed A elf stopped and looked up at me with wide eyes while taking another bite of ice cream.
Never mind he was caught red handed it was my (favorite ice cream) He was eating!!.
I crossed my arms and tapped for foot raising an eyebrow.
"Really?" I smirked trying to seem annoyed.
"Heh...uh...sorry?" The elf shrugged uneasily.
"I'm a afraid sorry won't cover it...." I growled feeling my eyes glimmer red slightly.
The elf glitched the spoon away and scooted the ice cream away.
"You Owe me another bucket of ice cream....." The smirk didn't fad from my face.
"Really? That's the tenth bucket this month...." He whined.
"It wouldn't happen if you would stop eating my ice cream!" I hissed approaching him.

"Touchè...." He whispered looking down at me.
"I have some news for you mister......" I wrapped my arms around his neck letting him place his hands on my hips looking him in
"What's that?" He asked only inches from my lips.
I opened my mouth to speak but we were Interrupted by squealing and Sally running by while getting chased by Jeff.
"YOU LITTLE..." He growled but Sally was long gone.
Jeff breathes heavily and leaned against the wall.
"Wow...are you getting old?" Ben chuckled jokingly at him.
"Shut up! At least you don't age..." He growled before giving chase again.
"Heheh...alright what were you saying?" He looked back at me.
I chuckled and pulled away, "nothing."
"Aww come on tell me..." He whined following me.
I walked back to our room with with him hot on my tail.
"Pretty please?" He asked again.
I turned around when we're back in our room.
"Fine.....Slenderman is sending me on a Travel mission......"
"A travel mission?! That's Awesome! When?" He smiled, I could just see is cute pointed ears wiggle with excitement.
"In a couple of weeks..." I smiled back rocking on my heels.
"Whaaaaaat." He sounded like minion hugging me.
Of course I hugged back but then reality hit me making me pull back.
"Oh my goodness...are you going to be able to take care of Tris on your own?"
Ben raised an eyebrow, "babe..of course and I won't be alone if any thing happens I got Them remember?" He motioned toward the other pastas outside the room.
I sighed with relief,"yea your right.....what do I have to worry about..." I sighed before remembering what I should worry about.
I sat down on the bed looking at the floor.
Ben sat next to me rubbing my knee knowing what was wrong.
I tired to fight back tears as I saw the picture next to me on my night stand.
I picked it up there right here, was a miniature Ben with my eyes in a blue shirt smiling big with a missing tooth. He held his first gaming controller.
"Who am I kidding....I thought I could trust everyone....I can't anymore....." I choked with tears.
Ben pulled me close to his chest rubbing my shoulder and arm.
"I miss him Ben...." A tear slipped out of eye and down my cheek. With a shaky breath.
"Me too (y/n)..." Ben rested his head on mine looking at the picture.
"Promise me you won't take your eyes off of Tris while I'm gone......." I closed my eyes tightly gripping his shirt.
"I promise...." He whispered kissing my forehead.
I wiped a tear from my eye and sat up my own, getting to my feet and placing the picture back on my nightstand.
"Thank you..." I whispered looking at the picture on last time before smiling.
It's been 5 years since B.J passed away.
We tried to move on...everyone in the mansion, felt pain after that day. Some couldn't handle the pain and left the mansion altogether.
But it was a struggle, even after we had Tris 3 years ago.
With a deep inhale I looked back at Ben hugging him tightly.
"I'm going to go for a walk..I'll be back soon..." I kissed his forehead before walking out the room.
Ben nodded as I left....

(BENS P.O.V)
I still sat on the bed when (y/n) left.
On the outside I tried to move on but the inside. I never will, not until that dark bastard is dead.
Suddenly a little girl with eyes like mine and hair like (y/n)'s walked in rubbing her eyes with a lion in the other.
"Hey T-bone, did you enjoy your nap?" I forced a smile as she walked toward me.
She nodded with yawn before her eyes glimmered for a second and stared me dead in the soul.
She was known For that, she would just stare at anyone for just long periods of time and if you didn't stare back she will literally get in your face to where her nose is touching yours and death stare you until she was done.
No one knew what it meant not even Slenderman. But she doesn't stare at Slenderman maybe because he dosent have eyes..I don't know I say it puts the creepy in Creepypasta.
Tris walked up to me but didn't stare me in the eye for a long time.
"Where's mommy?" She asked hugging her lion and sitting next to me.
For a three year old she's over the top smart. And her English? Like a 8 year old just with a cute twist.
"She went for a walk." I answered looking at tris studying her.
She was in a blank mode, no emotion what so ever.
"Is she okay?"
I normally would say she's okay, but they way Tris said it made me know what she meant.
(Y/n) was in pain she will always be in pain, it may not show but it will be there somewhere in her mind, in her heart.
A line of a smile dug it's way to my face's surface and stayed there.
"She will be." I answered lowly looking away.
"It's him...Ins't it?" I looked back at Tris to see her talking about the picture.
She studied it closely with a blank expression.
"What was his name?" She asked her back still facing me.
"B.J." I whispered looking away from the picture.
I don't know some how I feel like this was my fault. Deep DEEP down I feel like it was my fault.
"Benjamin....."
I looked up Tris sounded just like (y/n) when she said it.
Tris put down her lion and grabbed the picture with both of her small hands.
She stared at him deep in the eyes.
And with that hurt filled her eye as she put the picture back.
"Hey what's wrong?" I asked her raising a brow.
Tris looked at the floor her little feet covered with black and red socks dangled over the edge.
"If He was still alive...would I be here?"
That question corrupted my mind I didn't know. (Y/n) was good with these types of questions. She was able to make it fit, and was able to answer them quickly...unlike me. Which apparently hurt Tris even more.
"Tris.." I started but Tris just got up not even bothering to grab her Lion.
"Don't worry daddy! I'll bring him back so you and mommy can be happy again!" She darted out of the room.
"Wait TRIS!" I called out running after her.