Kidnapped

~ images ahead ~

~ 3rd Person ~

It was nine in the morning when Barry's phone rang, waking the two from a deep slumber.

"I swear to god if there is a metahuman destroying the city, I will take this one and they'll wish they weren't destroying the city" Faith grumbled as she woke up.

"Awe you're cute" Barry said and kissed her cheek.

"Stop and answer your phone before I break it" Faith said in annoyance. Barry laughed and grabbed his phone from the night stand.

"Hello?"

"Yes sir, I'll be there soon"
Barry said and hung up.

"Chief?" Faith asked and Barry nodded.

"Crime scene" Barry responded.

"Well have fun I'm going back to bed" Faith said and turned on her side, her back facing Barry, and started to go back to sleep.

"No get up!" Barry whined and hugged her from behind.

"This is not funny, you have no idea how us Barton's are when someone wakes up" Faith said.

"Try me" Barry smirked.

"Okay well once the director woke my dad up when I was eight, because he had to go on a mission with my mom, and my dad threw one of the many coffee mugs at the directors head" Faith said and laughed at the memory.

"He threw a coffee mug at his boss?!" Barry asked, surprised.

"Yeah, thy have a special relationship" Faith said.

"So are you gonna throw a coffee mug at me now?" Barry smirked.

"I mean I don't see a coffee mug right now, but expect it later" Faith said and smiled.

"Babe wake up please, I want to kiss you good bye" Barry whined.

"Then kiss my cheek and leave" Faith said smiling.

"You're so rude" Barry joked.

"It was your idea to date me" Faith said and Barry whined again.
"Don't you have to leave?" Faith asked.

"I'll be there in five seconds, literally" Barry smirked.
Barry then used his speed and got dressed and brushed his teeth and arrived back in front of Faith and kneeled down.
"See I'm done" Barry said and Faith didn't respond.

"You seriously fell asleep that quickly?" Barry asked, expecting to not get a response, to which he didn't.

"Well damn you Barton" Barry replied and got up.
"I love you too much to be mad at you" Barry said and bopped her nose. He stared heading out the door when he heard shuffling behind him.

"I love you too!" Faith said and hugged him from behind.

"That is so not how I planned on telling you" Barry said turning around and laughing.

"You were planning it?" Faith smirked.

"I-I mean yeah-I mean-"

"Calm down Barry" Faith said and got on her tippie-toes and leaned in to kiss Barry.

The two kissed for awhile, when Barry's phone went off. The two pulled away, Barry sighing.

"I have to go" Barry pouted.

"Go, I'll see you at STAR Labs when you're done, I'll bring Jitters" Faith said and Barry smiled and leaned down to peck Faith's lips and sped off to the crime scene.