Captain What?

~3rd Person~

It was the day that Barry and Faith would go on their first date, both hoping nothing would happen.
But then again they were both superheroes, so they knew the chances of their date going without any interruptions was a low percentage.

Barry took Faith to a fancy Italian restaurant, it wasn't too packed since it was eight o'clock on a Tuesday.

The two laughed and talked all night, without a single interruption nor awkwardness.

They were there till closing, a waiter coming up to them telling the two that the restaurant was now closing.
After the two was at the restaurant for two and a half hours, they finally left; walking towards Caitlin's house late at night.

"Thank you, for coming with me tonight" Barry said as the two stopped in front of the house.

"I didn't have a choice Barry. Joe paid me too" Faith said as the two laughed.

"He must've paid you a lot then" Barry said laughing.

"I wanted to uh, give you, your Christmas present, alone. Just the two of us and I uh wanted to-" Barry said stuttering.

"Barry you don't need to be nervous" Faith said laughing and grabbing Barry's hand.

"I wanted to give you this for uh Christmas" Barry said reaching into his coat pocket and pulling out a chain.
He pulled it out and let it hand on his hand, showing his girlfriend.

"I know it's not much, but-"

"It's beautiful Barry. Thank you" Faith said and Barry turned Faith around and put her hair to the side and put it on Faith.

"Now you'll never be without me" Barry said as a joke as the two laughed.

•••••••••

The next couple of days were not looking good for Barry.
His mind was set on taking down the man in the yellow suit, which is known as the Reverse Flash as Cisco says, and now his old enemy is back; Captain Cold.
Captain Cold, or Leonard Snart is a villain of the Flash that has a gun that shoots out ice, hence the name Captain Cold.

Barry wasn't going to fight Captain Cold and his partner, but Joe was hurt on the mission when the CCPD went to go arrest Leonard Snart and his partner.

Caitlin and Faith have been researching about Caitlin's dead fiancé who can now use fire with his hands and flies.
They were researching and found an acronym called F.I.R.E.S.T.O.R.M.
When the two left Jitters, meeting a doctor on the FIRESTORM project, they knew something was up.

They reached Caitlin's little Fiat light green car and stopped by Leonard Snart freezing the drivers side of the vehicle.

"Car trouble?" Leonard said as his partner reached for the two girls.
Faith punched the guy in the jaw and was about to reach her gun when Leonard pointed his at Faith.