Chapter 10: Dad Is Back To Normal

~Faith's POV~

I walk in and see my dad shaking his head and sweating like crazy. I walk over and sit down in the chair that is next to where he is.

"How are you feeling?" I ask, as if he's going to give me a reasonable answer.

He shakes his head again and looks down into his lap.

"I-I had someone mess with my brain Faith, how do you think I feel?" He snaps at me, normally I would be taken back but he isn't really in the right mind right now.

"Sorry" I say and get some water.

He shakes his head again and pulls against the restraints.

"Sorry I snapped at you. Just you don't know how it feels to have someone mess with your brain and-" I cut off my dad.

"Oh yeah like I haven't that's funny" I tell him, he knows I've had my brain messed with many times.

I then go inside the bathroom and let Natasha in so her and my dad can talk.

I hear their conversation and literally all I can say is,

C.L.I.N.T.A.S.A

I don't get how they don't see it, I then get my phone out and take a picture of them too, it was cute.
I walk out and my dad goes into the bathroom, and I go over to the chair I was sitting in before.

"What happened" I ask raising my eyebrow and smirking at Natasha

"We just talked" She shrugs.

"Mmhm. Talking leads to kissing Natasha" I say smirking, my dad then comes out with a towel in his hands.

"Where is my bow?" He asks us two.

We look at each other, and my eyes go wide.

"Loki took it" I say.

"Um. Okay" he says walking off.

"You really need to get him another bow" Natasha tells me before leaving the room.

"Yeah I know" I mumble to myself and walk out.
"Great" I mumble to myself.