Secret It Out

3rd Person POV

Faith and May were training, they had to get Faiths' strength back.

"You need to control. Control your emotions" May says

"I've never been able to do that my emotions always take over" Faith says

After an hour or 2 they stop training and they take showers and see if there is anything they need to do.

There was really nothing to do, but not before Faith came in with her tablet with a video to show Coulson.

"Hey Coulson look" Faith says showing a video to Coulson.
Coulson took a look at the video and saw it was Lady Sif, from Asgard.
Faith met Lady Sif twice, both times at Asgard.

The team headed to Portugal, where Lady Sif was at.
Coulson and Faith went to go talk to her, the others stayed back.

"I do not know who I am. Or why I came here" Lady Sif says.

"We'll help you figure that out" Faith said.
Lady Sif was watching the video that she was fighting a man.

Faith and Bobbi went to go ask questions about the man in the video before the two girls left Jemma was telling Coulson about the new 'Night Night' guns.
The new guns are more powerful and can take down the inhumans, Fitz was scared because only he was the one who knew about Faith right now.

Bobbi and Faith went to the hotel near where the fight happened, they got no leads, but they found a lady who couldn't remember anything like Lady Sif.

Faith and Bobbi then got a call from Coulson saying the man needed nitrogen, they went searching around till they found the man.

Bobbi took her weapon out, and Faith took her gun out.

Bobbi attacked first, but the man was way stronger than her, Faith then pointed her gun at the man and he just looked at her and it started breaking in her hand.

The room started shaking as well and a nearby shelf fell on top of Faith

The man then leaped over the shelf running away from the two girls.
Eventually the girls got up and went back to the plane with a couple scratches.

"He was blue. Like literally blue" Faith said to Coulson.
Sif and Faith and Coulson were talking and then they found a lead.

"Thank you Faith. For taking on my enemy, you are very brave" Lady Sif said to Faith and put a hand on her shoulder. Faith nodded towards her and left the room.

Faith was scared, was she the one who caused the room to shake? To break her gun like that?
She then found Fitz and Fitz could tell something was wrong so he took her to a room no one would find them so they could have a conversation secretly.