Chapter 30: Hydra Part 3

3rd Person POV

Ward and Faith were on the plane, alone. Faith knew about Ward being Hydra, Ward doesn't know that she know.

Coulson, Fitz, Jemma and Trip were looking at the cameras to find the agents that weren't there with them.

All of them saw the video of Ward and Faith holding hands, walking onto the plane, but Coulson was confused. Why did they leave without anyone tell them? Where were they going?

No one was given orders. They left their phones. And no traces of Ward and Faith or May in that matter.

Fitz wondered along the base a bit and saw something unusual, he saw a painting that wasn't there before. He saw something holding that painting in place, like a knife or arrow, something sharp.
He pulled it out and the painting came out and it had a message. The message that Faith wrote for them to find.

'Ward is Hydra'
Fitz stepped back in shock and in fear. He came back to reality when he heard Jemma scream.
Jemma screamed when she saw blood on the wall, she looked up to see the fellow Agent, Eric, dead.

On the plane Faith was kind of worried, she didn't have a plan. What was she suppose to do?

Ward thought Faith was updating the flash drive that he and Garret needed, but Faith wasn't doing anything with the flash drive.

Faith went over to the cabinet to see if she could find a phone to call Coulson and tell him everything that's going on.

"Fitz keeps his candy under his bunk. What are you up to?" Ward says smiling.

"Looking for a phone. To call the team see if everyone's okay"

"Oh I got the phone. Just talked to Coulson a little while ago" he says lying but smiling.

"Really?" She asks in disbelief but makes it believable.

"Yeah I should've told you. They're okay. But we need to open that drive. The quicker we open that drive-" Faith cuts ward off

"The quicker we get back to our team" she says and he nods his head

Faith walks towards her computer and Ward thinks for a moment and then heads over to her.

"The drive is suppose to be impossible to get in to. Pretty specific coordinates. Why those?" He asks Faith

"It's where my dad and I had our first mission together" she said

"Ah very public place, lots of people" Ward says not liking the city she chose since it's very public.

"Yeah I've just always liked the city" she says smiling. He got up and hugged her and grabbed her gun she had behind her back tucked in her pants.

"However this is not the answer. You'll be safe with me" Ward says holding up the gun.
Fortunately for Faith, her dad always taught her to keep two guns on her, not one. And to put it in a special place where no one would find it.

Faith chose to put it in her shoe. Her right shoe.

"Doesn't matter. A girl can't defend herself?" She asks

"We are gonna be okay. You'll be with me. I promise I won't let you out of my sight" he said giving her a passionate hug.

Back with the team, everyone was talking about Eric's death, and how Ward was hydra or not.
Jemma found out how Eric was killed and who killed him.
Fitz didn't believe it, he was angry. Ward and Fitz were good friends.